Aston Villa Fixtures 16/17 Fixtures Discussion Thread

Demitri_C

21 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

definitely want to go brighton away

I've got my eye on that myself, Brentford and Rotherham away due to some good pals locally but in all honesty I think I might go to every away fixture, some cracking weekends/days out!

23 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

definitely want to go brighton away

Its the day before my Birthday and one of my best mates is a Brighton season ticket holder, so i'll defintely be down there. I don't think i'll get a ticket in the away end though as I think demand will be high, so I may just have to settle with the home end and best behaviour.

Ranking our league from 1-24 based solely on where they finished in the footballing ladder last season (with Newcastle #1 and Barnsley #24 (we're #3)), here is a picture showing a running average of our last 4 and last 6 fixtures through the season.

c491638ecc4a7a81e078f3eb9b86b1d8.png

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Richard said:

Sheffield Wednesday away very reminiscent of the last time we had a rebuild and regrouping under BFR

Yeah, I was at that game, great day out.

4 hours ago, mjmooney said:

From past experience, they don't like selling away end tickets to people in the local area - fear of troublemakers. 

If you have a client reference you should be ok.  If you have not got one but join the Villa Cash scheme then you will be on the data base and get allocated a client reference through that.

4 hours ago, BOF said:

Ranking our league from 1-24 based solely on where they finished in the footballing ladder last season (with Newcastle #1 and Barnsley #24 (we're #3)), here is a picture showing a running average of our last 4 and last 6 fixtures through the season.

c491638ecc4a7a81e078f3eb9b86b1d8.png

so, favourable before christmas and end of season runs?

Edited by a m ole

33 minutes ago, Holtern8 said:

Grrrr one I was excited about is Burton Albion away but trust that to be on boxing day....what will our allocation be for this? How easy to get tickets?

We're at home to them Boxing Day, away game is in April according to fixture list on BBC sport website.

• Like 1

15 games before the end of November thats nearly a third of the season. Then only 4 games in November. We also have 2 back to back sat-tues home games in August and Sept which will perhaps highlight our support levels this season. In a funny way looking foward to it all.  August could be a busy month with 3 good away days!

12 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

i prefer playing the big sides early, no one really gets in their stride until first 4-5 games

Erm.....  We're the big side!  We only play the small sides 

8 hours ago, Brumerican said:

Brighton away seems to be proving rather popular with VT. :D

My client built their stadium so do I get a free ticket?