Jo Cox MP

Davkaus

Apparently he shouted "Put Britain first", no idea what the lady MP is supposed to have done to annoy this mad word removed?

11 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Apparently he shouted "Put Britain first", no idea what the lady MP is supposed to have done to annoy this mad word removed?

Such terrible things as campaigning to have refugees treated like humans and wanting to remain part of the EU.

She spent years working for Oxfam and other charities before becoming an MP. Of course in the aftermath of tragedies like these, only good things are ever written about the victim, but from what I've read this afternoon it would seem she was one of the few 'good ones'.

A truly shocking murder and absolutely tragic for her family. 

• Like 2

There are still 28,500 cretins who think the wisdom of Nick Griffin is worth listening to enough to follow the prick on twitter.

Edited by Davkaus

RIP Jo Cox.  Thoughts are with your family at this difficult time.  Having two very young children myself, I sometimes fear for their future and the world that they are being brought up in?  

1 minute ago, ferguson1 said:

RIP Jo Cox.  Thoughts are with your family at this difficult time.  Having two very young children myself, I sometimes fear for their future and the world that they are being brought up in?  

Only sometimes?

the world is turning to shit, crazy bastards walk amongst us every day waiting for the spark to set them off, we are on the edge of something scarey and no one is doing anything to stop it.

RIP Jo Cox.

Â