Keith Wyness

villan-scott

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

On a scale of 1-10 how much do I hate that snide, self promoting knob Stan Collymore?

A solid 9.5.

I'm not sure why, but Collymore has spent the last few weeks getting into a lot of fights and battles on Twitter. Seems he has a lot of pent up aggression aimed towards the boards of Villa and Forest, and I genuinely don't know where that level of hate has come from....sour grapes perhaps (he apparently met with both boards about 'helping').

Anyway Stan was qualified to play football, but as far as I can see has done nothing in the game since, so I assume this is all about increasing listening figures for his Collymore App. Which is quite sad really as I thought he spoke a lot of sense under our old regime.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, dukes said:

I'm not sure why, but Collymore has spent the last few weeks getting into a lot of fights and battles on Twitter. Seems he has a lot of pent up aggression aimed towards the boards of Villa and Forest, and I genuinely don't know where that level of hate has come from....sour grapes perhaps (he apparently met with both boards about 'helping').

Anyway Stan was qualified to play football, but as far as I can see has done nothing in the game since, so I assume this is all about increasing listening figures for his Collymore App. Which is quite sad really as I thought he spoke a lot of sense under our old regime.

Collymore is an attention seeker - don't give him it !

• Like 1

Collymore is as bad as Dwight Yorke thinking Villa owe them something. I don't doubt Collymore is a fan but just reading this board is evidence enough of how different people think to the same problem. The way he conducts himself is a disgrace at times and then he expects the club to go to him for advice. Get a **** grip lad. Enjoy your shitty baiting phone in, designed for reactionary morons to call in on and stay away. He's a dinosaur in his thinking. 

• Like 1

I assume everyone's probably already aware of this but thought I'd give a heads up just in case:

Keith Wyness is going to be on BBC Radio WM - West Midlands Football Phone in from 5:30PM today and will be taking calls and questions from fans. Definitely worth a listen.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

It's also live on the BBC WM Sport facebook page if you want to look at Mr Wyness speaking.

I hope it's not a succession of people wanting to talk to him about how the players are playing - it's not his job.

1st question ''do the players understand the heritage of the club''?

like wtf if they dont.....that shouldnt affect how they play, how they behave and represent the club maybe, but how they play not for me.

He's just said that the club are absolutely sticking with Bruce, that he wants stability, that he's very happy with the attitude and character that the manager is showing in the current slump and that he is 100% that Bruce will be manager a the beginning of next season.

• Like 2

Â