Keith Wyness

villan-scott

On 12/06/2018 at 01:42, TheStagMan said:

We have either had a coup attempt or we have a shyster owner who is going to destroy us. Either way we have serious problems at our beloved club, the noise that is going around does not help them get fixed though.

Sorry to only partially quote you, but it's all that's relevant to my post.

We don't even know this much (wait, do we?). Could it simply be two men at loggerheads over the future of the club and/or their responsibilities to it?

• 1 month later...

So anyone has any idea about Wyness twitter comeback yesterday was all about?

He just posted this:

http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Gang_of_Four

The Gang of Four (Simplified Chinese: 四人帮; Traditional Chinese: 四人幫; pinyin: Sì rén bāng) was a group of Chinese Communist Party leaders in the People's Republic of China who were arrested and removed from their positions in 1976, following the death of Mao Zedong, and were primarily blamed for the events of the Cultural Revolution. The group consisted of Mao's widow Jiang Qing and three of her close associates, Zhang Chunqiao, Yao Wenyuan, and Wang Hongwen. All of them had been relatively obscure before 1966, but rose to prominence during the Cultural Revolution and came to occupy high positions in the Chinese government. They controlled four areas; intellectual education, basic theories in science and technology, teacher-student relations and school discipline, and party policies regarding intellectuals. After the Cultural Revolution subsided in 1969, they retained Mao’s support and maintained political power through control of the media and propaganda outlets.

A link to a web page about a group of Chines communist leaders called the Gang of Four.

Has he lost it, sun stroke, fallen of the wagon or is he sitting at home with a tin foil hat hiding from satellites?

chinese leaders who were overthrown from power because what they told everyone was a great thing was actually **** horrible to the people!!

its a little unprofessional and surprising from a man who is trying legal action against the club, something tells me we will never know what actually happened with him, i think they're both crooks and we will be well rid of both

• 10 months later...
On 20/07/2018 at 14:49, sne said:

So anyone has any idea about Wyness twitter comeback yesterday was all about?

He just posted this:

http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Gang_of_Four

A link to a web page about a group of Chines communist leaders called the Gang of Four.

Has he lost it, sun stroke, fallen of the wagon or is he sitting at home with a tin foil hat hiding from satellites?

I do the four fathers, jet li was in the group, also he doesn't mention riggs and murtaugh which I find disrespectful since they bought them to justice.

Lethal weapon four was bad ass.

Edited by Dave-R
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Not a fan of this oaf but you can't argue with wyness there. Xia is a fraud 

Was Xia a fraud?  I thought he had the money, but couldn't get it out of China when their authorities stopped them exporting their money into foreign sports teams?  At least, that's what Xia has maintained, and I follow Milan too, and the same sort of thing (on a smaller scale) has happened there too.

As for Wyness?  He needs to stop being a bitter word removed and just be happy he's rinsed ourselves and Everton for what I imagine is a very comfortable life style. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Was Xia a fraud?  I thought he had the money, but couldn't get it out of China when their authorities stopped them exporting their money into foreign sports teams?  At least, that's what Xia has maintained, and I follow Milan too, and the same sort of thing (on a smaller scale) has happened there too.

As for Wyness?  He needs to stop being a bitter word removed and just be happy he's rinsed ourselves and Everton for what I imagine is a very comfortable life style. 

Borrowing money form parachute payments offering stupid contracts and stupid clauses like increasing mccormack salary. Absolutely a fraud a chancer. No clue. 

Sitting nowhere near the owners speaks volumes

40 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Borrowing money form parachute payments offering stupid contracts and stupid clauses like increasing mccormack salary. Absolutely a fraud a chancer. No clue. 

Sitting nowhere near the owners speaks volumes

Pretty sure Xia didn't personally offer the contracts to the players like that. Wyness, Bruce, Paddy, they all spunked the money away.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Not a fan of this oaf but you can't argue with wyness there. Xia is a fraud 

Time to change your sig then :)

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Pot, kettle, black. This fat, fat **** fat word removed is an utter disgrace to football.

ezgif-4-7aa5164a5a.gif.b2e7ac91f04f2bd6d

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

People are quick to have a go at the likes of Richards, Hogan and Mcormack and co for being on huge wages and not playing. It’s not there fault and I’d guess we’d all sign on the dotted line ourselves if we were being offered well over the odds. The blame should be laid squarely at those signing the cheques. I imagine this guy was a major part of our financial collapse.

9 hours ago, Genie said:

People are quick to have a go at the likes of Richards, Hogan and Mcormack and co for being on huge wages and not playing. It’s not there fault and I’d guess we’d all sign on the dotted line ourselves if we were being offered well over the odds. The blame should be laid squarely at those signing the cheques. I imagine this guy was a major part of our financial collapse.

I don't know enough about this stuff to say either way, but wasn't Wyness the one trying to save the club by finding buyers when it was going under due to Xia's bullshit?

Open question, I genuinely don't know the answer.

Edited by Stevo985

6 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I don't know enough about this stuff to say either way, but wasn't Wyness the one trying to save the club by finding buyers when it was going under due to Xia's bullshit?

Open question, I genuinely don't know the answer.

I guess we’ll never know the truth of what went on behind closed doors (I’m sure we’ve got ITK’s on here 😉 )

He was in charge at the club for over 2 years in the period where we almost went bust so seems like he has to at least share a portion of the blame of us almost going under. He was also signing off on some stupid deals too.

Â