Tommy Elphick

Demitri_C

21 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Right time for him to go and good luck to the lad. Never seemed to fully work out here but he was from a disaster.

Admittedly I’ve not been to Bournemouth, but it can’t be that bad.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Had a nice swansong with us following his return from Hull and showed some of the form that he had consistently produced for Bournemouth, prior to injury.

Left us on good terms and having played his part in getting us back up to where we belong. Good luck, thanks and rock on Tommy!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Looked lost when we looked lost. 

As soon as we had a decent manager in Smith in charge, he was fine. I think he'd have been worth having as 4th choice CB on a 1 year deal actually. By every single account possible a fantastic pro.

Depends how that German fella Huddersfield have wants to play I reckon.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, The_Rev said:

Not the best debut at Huddersfield. 

My mate who's a Huddersfield fan asked me about Tommy when they signed him. I gave him that good reference that a solid employee gets from an old boss, who had a lot of respect for him, but knew deep down he might be shit at a few things. "Solid pro, natural leader, reliable at Championship level, good in the dressing room, good at the basics."

He deserved that good reference. Top pro.

Got a panicked message this evening after he set up their first goal 🤣

(Edit: in fairness, I don't think that second goal is necessarily his fault. Very nice turn, and everyone else is standing around doing nothing. I'd back Tommy to turn it around, but not a great start in front of the home fans. Got to feel for him.)

Edited by KentVillan

Â