Tommy Elphick

Demitri_C

6 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Boo yah!

CHERRIES star Tommy Elphick’s proposed move to Aston Villa is expected to be completed early next week.

Elphick is understood to have cut short his honeymoon in Italy to return to England to undergo a medical at Villa Park.

The 28-year-old defender was given permission to speak to Villa after Cherries had accepted a bid, believed to have been in excess of £3million.

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/sport/cherries/clubnews/14566613.AFC_Bournemouth__Elphick_understood_to_have_cut_short_honeymoon_for_Villa_medical/?

Good lad!

42 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Robbie Brady of Norwich. Linked today. Gettable, IMHO if Elphick is gettable. 

Where have we been linked with Brady? I could only find an online article in the EDP linking Brady to Sunderland and WBA. Although in the same article it did link us to Aaron Tshibola of Reading?

Anyway, Elphick good signing.

2 minutes ago, Supervillan78 said:

Where have we been linked with Brady? I could only find an online article in the EDP linking Brady to Sunderland and WBA. Although in the same article it did link us to Aaron Tshibola of Reading?

Anyway, Elphick good signing.

Birmingham mail

Happy with this, albeit a bit concerned looking at whoscored that when he did play for Bournemouth last season they didn't really keep clean sheets... Infact they never kept one.

Sure we are going in to the championship but still a bit concerning.

6 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Did he play in those clean sheets? I genuinely don't know if he did but looking at whoscored match history doesn't seem to suggest he did.

I think he only played 12 times due to injury so I wouldn't read in to clean sheets with him in the side too much.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jareth said:

This comes off then then why not Brady? Tony's ambition and backing will give us the edge on every transfer like this.

Well he is coming from another championship side so shouldn't it actually be easier to get done that Elphick? How good is Brady btw?

3 hours ago, Jareth said:

Boo yah!

CHERRIES star Tommy Elphick’s proposed move to Aston Villa is expected to be completed early next week.

Elphick is understood to have cut short his honeymoon in Italy to return to England to undergo a medical at Villa Park.

The 28-year-old defender was given permission to speak to Villa after Cherries had accepted a bid, believed to have been in excess of £3million.

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/sport/cherries/clubnews/14566613.AFC_Bournemouth__Elphick_understood_to_have_cut_short_honeymoon_for_Villa_medical/?

Landed at Birmingham International just now:

b05374cd606575a72ba573f4590ee811.jpg

• Like 4

2 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Well he is coming from another championship side so shouldn't it actually be easier to get done that Elphick? How good is Brady btw?

Dunno, but the baggies want him. 

6 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Thanks for posting Jareth, I think he'll prove to be a snip at £3m, although I am surprised that we can afford that kind of fee

Dr Xia said he's set aside £600million for the club, so that leaves £597 million, I reckon that's not leaving him too tight :)

• Like 2

Â