Tommy Elphick

Demitri_C

He's so so bad. I can see why the disaster that is Jedinak is ahead of him.

There was a point where I think Taylor passed it back to him rather than clear it immediately but it was a clean pass and put him under no pressure; he failed to make a five yard pass back, putting it straight out of play and then screamed at Taylor for making him have to pass!

He's awful. Never want him anywhere near a Villa shirt again. I'd genuinely prefer Samba back.

• Like 1

I cant even watch at him now. I was so excited when we signed him and those first games he was absolutely dominant but after that folowed that embarasing games where every  a smallest mistakes of his cost or lead to goals. I think after that hes gone psichologically even a little pressure and hes head is gone. He needs to be sold i dont want to see him near the first team if i see him playing im nervous because hes a liability.Tragic player

Edited by Tumblerseven

• 2 weeks later...

He looked really good last season when we called on him to fill in. Then he was unfairly dropped and sent on loan. I don't think we can afford to send him on loan when our center back partnership is a defensive mid and center back. After that, we have no depth especially if Bruce refuses to play Tuanzebe at center back. 

1 hour ago, Czechlad said:

He looked really good last season when we called on him to fill in. Then he was unfairly dropped and sent on loan. I don't think we can afford to send him on loan when our center back partnership is a defensive mid and center back. After that, we have no depth especially if Bruce refuses to play Tuanzebe at center back. 

He has been shite and I was a elphick supporter.  He looks totally out of shape slow and his mind set is just different.  I remember when we first signed him he was doing team talks a real leader then he made that mistake against wolves I think it was and just complwtely went off the boil.

He is finished here I can't see him ever succeeding.  I'd rather trial bree at cb like brice did yesterday. Apparently he was very good there

55 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Ssn reporting having medical at hull! This might mean that French cb is coming as I'm sure we would not be stupid enough to let him go without having a replacement lined up

I think the clubs are just putting things in place ready so Elphick can leave if Moukoudi does decide he wants to sign. That way it can all happen quickly should the deals all fall into place. If Moukoudi says no, we probably pull the plug on this deal and Elphick stays, unless of course we have a back up plan in place.

Â