Tommy Elphick

Demitri_C

I don’t think we should sell Elphick, on the occasion he has played, he has impressed, he’s a solid Championship player. We’ll have no centre backs left at this rate, this finally could be Suliman’s opportunity 

2 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I don’t think we should sell Elphick, on the occasion he has played, he has impressed, he’s a solid Championship player. We’ll have no centre backs left at this rate, this finally could be Suliman’s opportunity 

I've seen nothing to suggest Suliman is ready for Championship football. 

2 minutes ago, daggy_333 said:

I've seen nothing to suggest Suliman is ready for Championship football. 

Why do you say that? The club gave him a new 3 year contract a few months ago, the manager rates him, he says so in a press conference a few months ago. I think he’s good enough too

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Why do you say that? The club gave him a new 3 year contract a few months ago, the manager rates him, he says so in a press conference a few months ago. I think he’s good enough too

He doesn't look physically ready for first team football. In my opinion, experienced attacking players would dominate him strength wise.

6 minutes ago, daggy_333 said:

He doesn't look physically ready for first team football. In my opinion, experienced attacking players would dominate him strength wise.

Hopefully, he’s been in the gym over the Summer then, he’s not weak by any stretch of the imagination 

• 1 month later...

I see that Elphick was left on the bench today with Jedinak being used instead of him at centre back. In my opinion, Elphick is a much better centre back than Jedinak. I’d play Jedinak in midfield shielding the back for, that’s his best position in my opinion 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I see that Elphick was left on the bench today with Jedinak being used instead of him at centre back. In my opinion, Elphick is a much better centre back than Jedinak. I’d play Jedinak in midfield shielding the back for, that’s his best position in my opinion 

Jedinak is shite at cb. God how depressing if that’s Bruce’s genius plan for the start of the season.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Jedinak is shite at cb. God how depressing if that’s Bruce’s genius plan for the start of the season.

Agreed , would prefer elphick - he looked decent when JT was injured - think we need to bring in another centre back and striker at least 

Â