Tommy Elphick

Demitri_C

• 1 month later...
33 minutes ago, daggy_333 said:

Any idea of the fee?

No, but I can only be a few hundred k.  We get what we get, then there are the wages that we are saving too. Another waste of money he was. 

1 minute ago, Rugeley Villa said:

No, but I can only be a few hundred k.  We get what we get, then there are the wages that we are saving too. Another waste of money he was. 

It is amazing how we sign so many players who have a decent track record, then as soon as they put their boots on the first time for us they suddenly forget how to play football. It's horrendous. I can't believe we let Baker leave and filled our defensive positions with Elphick, Samba and Richards. ?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

It is amazing how we sign so many players who have a decent track record, then as soon as they put their boots on the first time for us they suddenly forget how to play football. It's horrendous. I can't believe we let Baker leave and filled our defensive positions with Elphick, Samba and Richards. ?

It's shocking. He was too injury prone, and got injured on his first game for Reading on loan. 

He actually did very well this season when Terry got injured. A lot of us, myself included, were saying Terry shouldn't come back in immediately because of how well Elphick was playing. 

We now have Chester as our only centerback at the club. 

1 hour ago, jacketspuds said:

Like buying three £12million strikers at the top of their game, all of which no longer score goals.

• Sad 1

He has played 2 games for them being injured for the rest of his time there and they want to sign him. Bite their hands off.  Another made of glass. Boy we attract them.

16 hours ago, sidcow said:

He has played 2 games for them being injured for the rest of his time there and they want to sign him. Bite their hands off.  Another made of glass. Boy we attract them.

When you're shopping in the discount aisle there are always packets of broken biscuits.

1 hour ago, NurembergVillan said:

When you're shopping in the discount aisle there are always packets of broken biscuits.

We manage to find them in the Harrods food hall as well. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Jareth said:

We should demand Bacuna on loan

Nah he would only be using us as a stepping stone into the champions league. 

If we can get money out of Reading for Bacuna and Elphick we really will have done a number on them that only  Bealzebub himself could have pulled off. 

Elphick was injured for almost his entire time on loan there. Madness on their behalf. 

• Like 1

Â