Tommy Elphick

Demitri_C

Birmingham Mail realising that the fans appreciated Elphick's performance, but forgetting there are no seats in the Telford away end. :D

"Tommy Elphick was given a standing ovation when he departed late on...."   

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-telford-crowd-watch-11624026.amp#

• Like 4

Tommy gil and Gollini seem to be in the winning side of the 7 a side thing they have going on. looks fun and they rotate teams.. spirit looks better already with new coaching staff

13 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

CnunCoWW8AEPdWB.jpg

Him and Gollini are the same person.

Reminds me of my school photo where close examination shows one of the lads is stood on both the left and right hand sides after running round the back of the group after the photographer started shooting. 

16 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

Him and Gollini are the same person.

That's racis ... no wait ...

Yeah, so it's not just me then :D 

16 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I genuinely can't be 100% confident which one is Elphick and which Gollini? I *think* Elphick is at the back?

Easy way to tell.

The guy in front has major tan lines where hes clearly been wearing Goalie Gloves.

:detect: Sherlock gillz

Edited by Gillz
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Gillz said:

Easy way to tell.

The guy in front has major tan lines where hes clearly been wearing Goalie Gloves.

:detect: Sherlock gillz

giphy.gif

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, markavfc40 said:

The logical choice and I am confident he will treat the captaincy as an honour and lead by example something that Gabby, Richards and Lescott, who all had the armband last season, failed to do.

When you look at the things Elphick and McCormack have said upon arriving at this club, they've been a breath of fresh air. I love McCormack's comments about wanting to shove the words of underexpectant pundits down their throats.

When you're a club like Villa, it's the kind of thing you should expect. It is a wonderful institution. They've showed us just how starved we've been of professionalism at this club.

The bad seeds have showed us how important the right frame of mind is in this game. When it's wrong, the results are disastrous.

I really like the fact RDM is willing to tackle this festering problem head-on and get people in not just with the right skill, but the right approach to the job that needs to be done.

• Like 1

I like what I've seen of Elphick so far, he seems to want to take the game to the opposition and challenge them rather than just waiting and reacting to what opposing forwards try.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, markavfc40 said:

The logical choice and I am confident he will treat the captaincy as an honour and lead by example something that Gabby, Richards and Lescott, who all had the armband last season, failed to do.

Healthywealthy.jpg

Â