Players Villa Have Been Linked With This Pre-Season

JohnCresswell

Sidwell from reading

If the blues and boro message boards want to do "which players have been linked to us" just use this thread! But for boro list our starting 11 in that as well :winkold:

Ellis is losing his marbles - he keeps forgettin who hes made bids for!!. We are dreaming if we think we have got a chance of getting Bellamy at VP. Notice how he was a bit premature with the Beattie bid and Robinson too. Its blatently a tactical ploy that Ellis likes doing but for all the fans it gets booring! It all comes down to should we realy let oldies ie. freddie shepherd and Ellis do business? I guanrantee that Bellamy wont come to us!!

Edited by JC: Please can you try not to use 'txt' speak. Cheers.

I know you dont like using your sources info on here cause of the shit you get of some idiots, but any chance of finding out an update on the hughes/bellamy situation?

I know you dont like using your sources info on here cause of the shit you get of some idiots, but any chance of finding out an update on the hughes/bellamy situation?

original - Yer i got sum news for ya we av bin in tlks wiv Julian Lescott!! perhaps elllis reely is putting his hand in his pocket!

English version - Yeah I got some news for ya. We have been in talks with Joloen Lescott!! Perhaps Ellis really is putting his hand in his pocket

BOF : DJ - Please No Text Speak !!!! English is not everyone's first language in here.