Middlesbrough Ticket Info

Villa v Middlesbrough Saturday 30th July 3pm

Prices

Adult £10

Under 18 £5

Sale Dates

On sale to 2016/17 season ticket holders Monday June 13.

General Sale Monday June 20.

Trinity Road Stand Upper Tier, North Stand Upper Tier and Doug Ellis Upper Tier will be closed

Season ticket holders have until 5pm on Saturday June 18 to claim their own seat if their season ticket was purchased before 5pm on Friday June 10.

Any season tickets holders who purchased their seat after this date will not have their seat held but may still be able to purchase their own seat subject to availability

• 2 weeks later...

Have purchased tickets online to print off at home (although I've not had an email with the tickets yet - but plenty of time to go)

Will be taking my 6yr old daughter to her first match - think she's more excited about the chips on offer!!

49 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Will be taking my 6yr old daughter to her first match - think she's more excited about the chips on offer!!

Are you sure it's her first match? After the last 5 seasons anyone could be forgiven for being more excited by the food than the football ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Have to give praise to the ticket office.

Booked my tickets back in June online, with the option to print out the tickets at home.

However, I never received the 2nd email containing the tickets - I thought initially, this was probably as the club would wait until nearer the game.

Last night I thought I'd phone the ticket office to check when the email was to be sent out - with no hesitation, the club apoligised, printed out the tickets and sent them in the post, arriving this morning.

Hats off to them, a good bit of customer service!

• Like 2

I couldn't think of anything worse than watching our **** cloggers like Hutton and Bacuna prepare for life in the 2nd tier by losing to Premier League Middlesbrough. A terrible choice of a fixture that looks like its purposely designed to rub salt in the wounds even more.

3 minutes ago, One For The Road said:

I couldn't think of anything worse than watching our **** cloggers like Hutton and Bacuna prepare for life in the 2nd tier by losing to Premier League Middlesbrough. A terrible choice of a fixture that looks like its purposely designed to rub salt in the wounds even more.

Quite simply, don't go then. I doubt any fans are cockahoop about this glamour fixture but many will still want to cheer the players on.

3 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Quite simply, don't go then. I doubt any fans are cockahoop about this glamour fixture but many will still want to cheer the players on.

I won't.  But the moment I see the club making a real effort to turn things around I will be more than happy to go back to parting with my cash every week.

Edited by One For The Road

On 23 July 2016 at 17:39, One For The Road said:

I won't.  But the moment I see the club making a real effort to turn things around I will be more than happy to go back to parting with my cash every week.

Fair enough and upto you, it is only a tenner though. I haven't been nearly as much as I'd like lately, mostly because it's been no fun. But even with the current doubts I'm still looking forward to the season. And will enjoy Saturday regardless. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

Fair enough and upto you, it is only a tenner though. I haven't been nearly as much as I'd like lately, mostly because it's been no fun. But even with the current doubts I'm still looking forward to the season. And will enjoy Saturday regardless. 

Good on you. I wish I had your strength. ;)

• Like 1

Â