Football betting

Genie

2 hours ago, Genie said:

Bet365 are doing their famous inlay offer on the England Russia game.

Players very likely not to start?

Bertrandt,  Sturridge? 

Rashford ;)

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Cridontour said:

I'm just curious as to the significance of players that won't be starting with this, thanks in advance.

Bet365 run an offer periodically where you get a no risk bet (refunded if it loses) in play bet if you place a pre-match bet to a maximum of £50.

So if I put £50 on Rashford to be first scorer but he doesn't play then it gets refunded plus I've qualified for the no risk in play bet on anything I like :D

There's other ways to play the offer, for example I could bet on England prematch, and then draw/Russia in play. Or 0-0 prematch, then over 0.5 goals in play...

Bet365 are doing their famous inlay offer on the England Russia game.

Players very likely not to start?

Bertrandt,  Sturridge? 

The only worry Genie, is that all of the available squad will be on the bench. So whoever you pick, there's always a chance they will come on at 0-0 and then you're £50 down :(

I think I'm risking it with the over 0.5 prematch. Suuuuuuurely there'll be a goal?.... Surely!

15 hours ago, Rob182 said:

The only worry Genie, is that all of the available squad will be on the bench. So whoever you pick, there's always a chance they will come on at 0-0 and then you're £50 down :(

I think I'm risking it with the over 0.5 prematch. Suuuuuuurely there'll be a goal?.... Surely!

Same here, thinking over 0.5goals prematch and then draw in play. 

Either team wins I'm £5 up.

0-0 and I'm £75 up

Score draw and I'm £80 up

Made  a fiver on the prematch over 0.5 goals bet and £120 on the in play draw bet. Great start on the betting. Not overly fussed about the score,  I'm sure England will get out.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Genie said:

Made  a fiver on the prematch over 0.5 goals bet and £120 on the in play draw bet. Great start on the betting. Not overly fussed about the score,  I'm sure England will get out.

won't let me like this so get in my son. :thumb:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Genie said:

Bet365 offer on Wales game tomorrow. 

Jan Vertonghan looks to be out through an injury picked up today in training... 

1st Goal scorer then ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Genie said:

What are people going for then inplay? I'm thinking there will be goals, maybe BTTS in first half, returns £300 from the in play bet.

Half way there, 30 mins for Wales to score to bag me £325 :D

COME ON WALES!!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone putting any bets on for the start of the new season? I think Chelsea @ 6/1 are a decent price for the league. E/W returns 2/1 if they finish second. Hull are nailed on for relegation and could possibly fail to beat our terrible points total from last season. @8/11 I think it's printing money. Costa @16/1 might not be a bad E/W shout for top goal scorer but he doesn't take the penalties (Hazard does) so that's a minus.

early days but had a look earlier and Sunderland nearly 3/1 to go down from what I saw also in our league Blackburn to go down. some interesting ones I saw but prob wont come through

Rangers 7/2 win league

Derby 10/1 to win Championship

Ibra 8/1 Premier League top scorer

Â