PieFacE

I know FUT is the devil, but I quite enjoy it sometimes. I think it's quite easy to build up a reasonable squad, so that you don't need to spend any real money. Getting the 1000 and 500 coin boosts per game from the catalogue is more than enough when combined with finishing a few seasons.

I would say my main issue is a lack of matchmaking. I tend to build a Serie A squad and the a Serie A/B silver squad, but playing with Serie B players and getting matched against a 90 rated squad seems a bit stupid.

4 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Said it before but FIFA vs the AI is probably the least fun gaming experience you can have. Garbage.

Particularly this year. It feels like it's designed to play tippy tappy football at a slow pace.

At least online you can vary the style of play.

I would jump ship to PES, but they don't do ranked 2v2, which is the greatest thing FIFA have ever done imo. So for that reason alone, I'm sticking.

I don't know why EA don't look at the success Rocket League has had being able to play 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 and 4v4 and implement into FIFA. Okay, anything above 2v2 will be carnage, but it will also be fun, which is what it's all about. 

Just praying it's better this year. 

Edited by PieFacE

How much does FIFA control the market at the moment? I'd suspect quite a lot which means they are more likely to just keep riding it out, making minimal improvements to the overall game until the day comes when they genuinely feel challenged by another developer.

23 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I would jump ship to PES, but they don't do ranked 2v2, which is the greatest thing FIFA have ever done imo. So for that reason alone, I'm sticking.

I don't know why EA don't look at the success Rocket League has had being able to play 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 and 4v4 and implement into FIFA. Okay, anything above 2v2 will be carnage, but it will also be fun, which is what it's all about. 

Just praying it's better this year. 

If they could charge players extra for doing those things I'm sure they would look at it.

• Like 1

Worst thing about Fifa 16 is the way that you can tell when the CPU teams are going to score against you. It's unbelievable watching your own players tackle each other and, worst of all, when no matter what you do it is completely impossible to tackle an opposing player. Bullshit.

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 10:26, kurtsimonw said:

Definitely need more 45th and 90th minute goals too. 80% of them is just not enough, all goals should be scored then.

Then just cut and paste Villa's games from last season.

7 hours ago, The_Rev said:

If I want to play this game then do I need to play through FIFA 1 - 16 first?  I'd hate to miss any of the story. 

You definitely do.

You won't appreciate the crushing monotony of playing against the AI and how it's failed to improve in years if you don't play every previous iteration first.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Czechlad said:

Seems like a decent concept, but it's ruined because you have to be Alex Hunter. You can't customize your own person. I have to be some english kid. 

And you have to play for a Premier League club...

13 hours ago, Czechlad said:

Seems like a decent concept, but it's ruined because you have to be Alex Hunter. You can't customize your own person. I have to be some english kid. 

Surely not?!

That is wank

• Like 2

Â