PieFacE

Another year, another FIFA game.

I wonder what delightful surprises they will have this year. What I'd love is for UT to be destroyed and never spoken of again, but I think that's quite unlikely.

Does anyone have any wishlists for this game?

Apparently, they are building FIFA17 on the Frostbite engine which could be quite interesting. Levelution in stadiums could be good, score 10 goals and call in a terror attack? 

In all seriousness, hopefully the Frostbite engine will be a big improvement on the Ignite engine which has been pretty terrible. 

• Like 1

15 was the last straw for me. Shite game.

I too would love to see the death of UT, so that they'd actually put some effort into making the rest of the game playable. But they won't, because money. 

I'd love a create-a-team which seems to be few and far between in major sports games these days.

I echo the "**** UT" sentiments. It's clear they want to funnel everyone towards that part of the game and everything else has basically been forgotten.

AI is still awful. I play Pro Clubs more than anything and it really hits home how bad it is. In division 1, it just turns in to a game of who can make the correct diagonal run to exploit the AI the most times.

On 07/06/2016 at 15:55, sexbelowsound said:

I'd like to see the following.

More own goals.

More goalkeepers flying out of the goal at corners.

Goalkeepers coming out and claiming EVERY cross

Goalkeepers who can't throw the ball more than 20 yards. This is clearly too far, they can't do it in real life so why should they in this?

More defensive confusion

More defenders tackling each other

More goalkeepers getting lobbed from 25 yards

More midgets being dominant in the air

Defenders doing a runner in the opposite direction when they've been caught out of position to make it seem like there was no realistic way that they could have prevented the goal.

More magnetic football. I'd like it so the ball always has to go to a player whether it be your own or the opposition.

I'd like to see freekicks made easier. I think it's far to difficult at the moment to roll a freekick on the edge of the box to your player and smash it into the top corner before a defender can even move. At the moment you can only score 9/10 chances. Pathetic.

I also really enjoy it when i'm waiting to play a game against my friend and i'm practicing shooting with my defender at Villa Park when i'm playing as some random team from Korea and I don't even get the privilege of doing it towards the Holte.

Other than that, tip top game Fifa 16 is and I'd don't think they should make any changes at all. Just take my £50.

You forgot.

Computer giving you the defender 20 yards away from a loose ball and not the one 2 yards away, more of that please.

More defenders who you have to constantly switch to and drag into position to stop the scripting.

Tacking a player 5 times and having every single rebound fall to one of their players always a good one...because the computer says this is the part where you are under pressure.

When you are 'under pressure' have a goalkeepers punt or defenders lob clearance go 16 yards to their nearest attacker. Super realistic.

Having Bale run like Usain Bolt one game and be about as controllable and sluggish as a shopping cart the next,for no reason.

Defenders running back to their goal defending an easy lob ball, only to have them decide not to head it but try and lift their leg up 7 foot into the air because the computer says this is the part where you are under pressure.

Defenders who see a through ball, are facing the direction of the attack and then just **** off for no reason because the computer says this is the part where you are under pressure.

Defenders who aren't selectable because the computer says this is the part where you are under pressure.

Defenders who decide I won't win that tackle, I will just run straight into the attacker like a mong because the computer says this is the part where you are under pressure.

Defenders who for no reason when an easy pass is on 5 yards in front of them will try and play a 70 yard short pass to the offside attacker because the computer says this is the part where you are under pressure.

Being 1-0 down in the last minute, having 50 shots to 3, being through one on one with Ronaldo,from the left win, cutting in onto your right foot, opening up your body....only to have the AI adjust his whole position whilst he wildly contorts his body to spoon it with his left....because computer says no.

More of this please.

Edited by rodders0223
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

You forgot.

Computer giving you the defender 20 yards away from a loose ball and not the one 2 yards away, more of that please.

More defenders who you have to constantly switch to and drag into position to stop the scripting.

Tacking a player 5 times and having every single rebound fall to one of their players always a good one...because the computer says this is the part where you are under pressure.

When you are 'under pressure' have a goalkeepers punt or defenders lob clearance go 16 yards to their nearest attacker. Super realistic.

Having Bale run like Usain Bolt one game and be about as controllable and sluggish as a shopping cart the next,for no reason.

Defenders running back to their goal defending an easy lob ball, only to have them decide not to head it but try and lift their leg up 7 foot into the air because the computer says this is the part where you are under pressure.

Defenders who see a through ball, are facing the direction of the attack and then just **** off for no reason because the computer says this is the part where you are under pressure.

Defenders who aren't selectable because the computer says this is the part where you are under pressure.

Defenders who decide I won't win that tackle, I will just run straight into the attacker like a mong because the computer says this is the part where you are under pressure.

Defenders who for no reason when an easy pass is on 5 yards in front of them will try and play a 70 yard short pass to the offside attacker because the computer says this is the part where you are under pressure.

Being 1-0 down in the last minute, having 50 shots to 3, being through one on one with Ronaldo,from the left win, cutting in onto your right foot, opening up your body....only to have the AI adjust his whole position whilst he wildly contorts his body to spoon it with his left....because computer says no.

More of this please.

Oh god. I also would like less intelligent runs from the attackers. At the moment they are only running offside 15-20 times a game. This is not nearly enough for my liking!

Graphics look fantastic, but that means squat if the gameplay is crap.  I hate the scripting. Does EA think that FIFA stands for Frustration Is Fun, Assholes?

• Like 1

I'm glad it's not just me. I only play FIFA when i'm playing against my mate online because I can't bare how slow it is playing against the AI.

We were playing online friendlies and we had a run of 8 games in a row where the games finished 0-0 which is bizarre because he beats be more often than not 2-1 or 3-1.

When we finally snapped the 0-0 streak he beat me 4-0. 

We've also noticed that when you get to the final game (of a 4 game season, another daft feature) the game suddenly becomes that much more difficult for the person who is in the lead on points.

Another thing we need less of actually is time! 60 seconds to make my changes when i'm playing against and talking to my friend is far too long. Give me 10 I say!

Edited by sexbelowsound

Â