The Villa View VIDEO THREAD

The Villa View

Basically completely agree. 

I like Clark as a person, but after a promising season two years ago he was basically shite last season and has had a shocking Euro's, probably confidence is through the floor at the moment and as you say, he does get bullied by more physical strikers. 

I probably like Baker more than is reasonable or sensible, but I love his commitment and his improvement is arguably more consistent. It's probably easily forgotten now, but at the end of 14/15 he was putting in quite a lot of solid performances (between injuries). With a season playing really well at this level under his belt, I think he's ready to move forward. I'd be oddly gutted if we sold him. 

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

Basically completely agree. 

I like Clark as a person, but after a promising season two years ago he was basically shite last season and has had a shocking Euro's, probably confidence is through the floor at the moment and as you say, he does get bullied by more physical strikers. 

I probably like Baker more than is reasonable or sensible, but I love his commitment and his improvement is arguably more consistent. It's probably easily forgotten now, but at the end of 14/15 he was putting in quite a lot of solid performances (between injuries). With a season playing really well at this level under his belt, I think he's ready to move forward. I'd be oddly gutted if we sold him. 

Yeah I agree with you. I'm looking forward to seeing how Baker gets on with a season under his belt in the Championship, he could be a real asset for us next year and will damn sure put more of a shift in that Lescott and co.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

We're looking to shoot a motivational video of good luck messages for the boys ahead of the new campaign. We'll be available (somewhere) at the Boro game to record. However, if you can't make it, or would rather record your own video, you can.

Send us your clip to thevillaview@gmail.com

A few pointers:

- PLEASE RECORD LANDSCAPE (if using mobile or tablet)

- Don’t hold your camera to film, set it down somewhere. Use a tripod, stack of books or kitchen surfaces - anything!

- Sit or stand center in frame.

- Keep it short, no more than 2 minutes.

Inspire. Motivate. Encourage.

Thank you.

7 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

Very good lads, looking forward to the next episode. 

Thanks mate, hoping it'll be out Thursday.

19 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

That description of Birmingham :crylaugh:

Couldn't resist. That was mild! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Â