The Villa View VIDEO THREAD

The Villa View

I quite like these videos, first found them on YouTube when looking at footage from Villa Park. I quite liked the after-match interviews, although some of the fans spoke rubbish. But then that's fans for you, it happens on here enough :P

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I quite like these videos, first found them on YouTube when looking at footage from Villa Park. I quite liked the after-match interviews, although some of the fans spoke rubbish. But then that's fans for you, it happens on here enough :P

Thanks mate!

I agree - although some great points made in there somewhere. Looking forward to bring the fan cams back next season, hopefully there will be a bit more to be positive about!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, omariqy said:

Enjoyed that. I would go for  Bosnich, Mellberg, Laursen, McGrath, Bouma, Milner, Barry, Taylor, Young, Benteke and Yorke.

Glad to hear it!

Very similar - a nice mixture of Dan and Matt's. Interestingly neither went for Bouma in their teams but he'd definitely be in contention. 

10 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Good video, though (through no fault of your own) a bit depressing when compared to the current crop. 

Both good teams, but Dan's edges it for me. 

Thank you mate.

It does have that effect doesn't it! I've just been sucked into an 8 minute montage of John Carew's goals and almost brought me to tears. Even Gabby looked good then!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The Villa View - Discussion Show Episode 5 | PRE SEASON PREPARATION 

This week we welcomed Molly Jennens who writes for My Old Man Said and Mat Kendrick of The Birmingham Mail. Topics included Pre Season, Stan Petrov returning to B6, as well as a hunch from Dan Bardell about players told NOT to report back yesterday. See it all below:

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Love these, another good video guys :thumb:

Thanks mate, appreciate it. Not posted here in a while so you may have missed a couple of videos, so be sure to check those out as well! 

Â