Sign in to follow this  
Sam3773

Roberto Di Matteo

Think it's to early to go after RDM. Can't polish a turd they say but he hasn't impressed so far.

Who would have thought putting Hutton on and bringing Richards into the centre would have had such a bad effect on the team.
Everyone, everyone who watched last season or done the slightest bit of homework.

Amateur hour.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, NoelVilla said:

Think it's to early to go after RDM. Can't polish a turd they say but he hasn't impressed so far.

I agree but you would expect  a defence to at least look organised . 

I'm hoping this is an intentional dive out of the cup in spectacular fashion so he gets a war chest of cash to throw around.

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

Who would have thought putting Hutton on and bringing Richards into the centre would have had such a bad effect on the team.
Everyone, everyone who watched last season or done the slightest bit of homework.

Amateur hour.

he was took over by the spirit of Eric Black at half time

• Like 1

Hopefully it was a last chance saloon selection rather than a poor one, 2 awful subs at half time, done nothing to show he can pick up the confidence, a villa manager again looking like a solemn figure as he doesn't know what to do to stop the utter garbage in front of his eyes

Momentum is so important in this league and to be able to get out of it. Were already on the back foot confidence wise, if we dont get a win on Saturday we could be in real trouble as the games just keep on coming in this league. 

It's a massive project and it's going to take time but some worrying signs this early. 

Not only playing Richards, but at CB and captain.

Sorry Robbie but that's sackable. Atrocious.

The reason those players didn't perform was because of previous management, but with my genius they will perform, because I'm an arrogant git.

• Like 1

On the plus side he should now have learnt that Gardner , Hutton and Gestede have no right to be anywhere near our first team 

• Like 1

All Villa fans in the last 3+ years have assured me that it was all Lerner's fault. I await the latest scapegoat.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, R.Bear said:

All Villa fans in the last 3+ years have assured me that it was all Lerner's fault. I await the latest scapegoat.

It wasn't Lerner's Fault? Yeah good one.  

Sign in to follow this  

Â