Steve Clarke

brommy

10 hours ago, briny_ear said:

So despite change of owner/brave new dawn/tweeting for glory/new start, new hope, top 3 in the world ambitions, etc.,we're still in the dreary business of hiring droves of managers/coaches every few months and then presumably paying vast amounts of dosh to get rid of them when they flop.

Let's hope Bruce will bring an end to this cycle.

Yep, yet more hugely costly churn. I wonder how much we've spent on this latest spin on the merry-go-round. £3m? £5m? £10m? 

Feel sorry for the guy to be honest. Took a No.2 position again, tried to get his career back on track...but little did he know he would be working under a complete moron. His career looks in tatters now, a disastrous 2 month spell on his CV now too. 

Saying that, it didn't affect Eric Black.

• 2 years later...

Done marvels at Killie with next to no money and average attendances at around 6k per game.

Like him and a good shout to be the next Scotland manager......now theres a poisoned chalice 😉

Edited by newhavenhibby
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, newhavenhibby said:

Done marvels at Killie with next to no money and average attendances at around 6k per game.

Like him and a good shout to be the next Scotland manager......now theres a poisoned chalice 😉

Celtic could do worse 

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

I thought it was just Rangers fans unless i missed a different interview

I think it was abuse from Rangers fans that prompted it, but I think he was talking about sectraian abuse in general. Could be wrong though.

Said something like "I wake up every morning and thank Chelsea for taking me away from the West of Scotland"

Never forgiven him for parking like a cock next to me at Waitrose in Mere Green all those years back (WBA days)

:D

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Â