England v Portugal

andykeenan

13 minutes ago, YGabbana said:

Well 2 would have to be either side of the central CF wouldnt they? Never seen a formation where theres 3 CFs all centrally together

Did you watch our 2nd half in the 2nd leg against Bradford? We had about 5 players standing on the same spot. 

• Like 1

Portugal offer nothing going forward without Ronaldo.

How is Queresma still playing?

Such a shame barkley has lost form, as Rooney doesn't look good in that 10 role.
Sanchez looks class... William carvalho had a hard paper round, looked about 40 and normally black don't crack 

9 minutes ago, 007√ said:

If Sturridge is 100% fit, does he start over any of Kane/Vardy? Personally I think he is better and has more ability then both of them.

Sturridge hasn't been 100% fit since about 2003

3 minutes ago, V01 said:

Sturridge can't manage a full 90

A thing called subs, pretty useful. He could play 60/70 minutes if he is 100% fit and give it his all and have either Vardy or Kane come in for him.

Kane > Sturridge > Vardy

I certainly wouldnt complain if he started over vardy. Wouldnt complain if vardy started over him.  Understand both and not really bothered

Edited by gharperr

My problem with sturridge is he often goes missing and gives up, EL for example, not sure if it's a confidence thing or a fitness thing or more likely even a confidence in his fitness thing, do you trust Roy to spot it and make the sub at the right time? I don't

1 hour ago, gharperr said:

Kane > Sturridge > Vardy

I certainly wouldnt complain if he started over vardy. Wouldnt complain if vardy started over him.  Understand both and not really bothered

All totally different type of  players. 

3 minutes ago, PaulC said:

All totally different type of  players. 

Assuming all are fit I would argue that Vardy would have much more of an impact coming on as a sub over Kane or Sturridge, so would start with them 

Bruno ALves after all these years is still a nutjob, I imagine he be banned now for tournament. I remember we were linked with him about 2008-09, pity as we needed a madman at the back

didnt see the game but read on Telegraph I think that Vardy had 6 touches all night, Gabby vs Spurs like

Â