England v Portugal

andykeenan

Kane Vardy with Rooney in behind for the 1st time. Thats the front 3 most wanted to see so it should be interesting.

Who wants to see the 2 best CFs in the league last season play on the wings lmao

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Gary Thomas said:

It's all a ploy to confuse the Russians.  

I think you may be (partly) right as it goes.  Last chance to try out a few things without giving the game away.  I hope so anyway.  I don't think we'll see the same formation come the start of the Euros. 

Edited by trekka

Just now, sexbelowsound said:

Oh. He's had one before if that's the case. I had Roy Keane's beard in my head.

Oh has he had a beard before? Not seen it before. Yeah not unkempt at all.....kempt. 

The red card may be blessing as to win England will have to show they can breakdown teams and not just play the counter pressing... It's how teams will play in the big matches so we need to learn (yes I know it's probably too late now) 

1 hour ago, TheAuthority said:

Kane Vardy with Rooney in behind for the 1st time. Thats the front 3 most wanted to see so it should be interesting.

16 minutes ago, YGabbana said:

Who wants to see the 2 best CFs in the league last season play on the wings lmao

I don't think anyone suspected that if he did play all 3 it would be in this formation.

I don't think anyone suspected that if he did play all 3 it would be in this formation.

Well 2 would have to be either side of the central CF wouldnt they? Never seen a formation where theres 3 CFs all centrally together

Just now, YGabbana said:

Well 2 would have to be either side of the central CF wouldnt they? Never seen a formation where theres 3 CFs all centrally together

Everyone was expecting Rooney to be playing in the number 10 role with Kane and Vardy partnered in front of him. Just look at all of pre-match build up online.

No-one was anticipating this disaster of a system that Hodgson has come up with.

• Like 1

Has any player flattered to deceive more than Raheem sterling?  Ironically possibly for England anyway Glenn Hoddle the commentator 

Â