Villa Pre Season 2016/17

Yet there playing Small Heath at home pre season

I think last season they played us, blues, baggies and wolves

No problem with villa not playing them, or showing up in Telford and stourport to play Worcester, it's not just north of the West Midlands they've got a fanbase

The game at stourport will be my 4 year old nephews first game as a life long villa fan

Memorial Ground (Bristol Rovers) is about 15 minutes walk from my flat so I'll be there. Hoping for a clear summers evening like last night and it'll be a decent evening

Don't think it's such a bad series of matches. Sure, we're missing the glamour tie of years gone by but it's a fitness and confidence building exercise ahead of Saturday 6th August

20 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Flights to Nantes booked, **** doubled in price since yesterday

Also spoke to my mate and said I take it you'll want to do Worcester rather than Telford, he said nah **** it he'll drive we'll do both

:D

Have a blast mate, may I recommend the JOhn McByrnes pub in town - I know - an Irish bar abroad, but it is bloody good and if he's still there's a top barman who's also a villa fan called Dave there too. Also, double check the stadium, may not be in Nantes itself looking at the stadium itself, ( though I may be wrong.

Top city btw.

• 1 month later...
On 07/07/2016 at 22:54, Upper north stander said:

What are people's thought on the two games On the 16th Are we going to see RDM at Telford or walshes meadow? Or both? At which one will we see more first team players? 

Would also like some info on this asap, Planning on going to the Telford game but may switch if RDM & more of the "first team" are at Worcester

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

Would also like some info on this asap, Planning on going to the Telford game but may switch if RDM & more of the "first team" are at Worcester

Me too, planning on going to the Telford game but will switch if I knew for sure... 

Id even thought about trying to squeeze in both ! So me and the lad don't miss out! 

37 minutes ago, Upper north stander said:

Me too, planning on going to the Telford game but will switch if I knew for sure... 

Id even thought about trying to squeeze in both ! So me and the lad don't miss out! 

Silly question, have you bought tickets - I was thinking about going but couldn't see any option to buy on the site.  I assumed they sold out.  Wondering if might be able to pay on the gate or on the day?

Edit - just seen "supporters can pay at venue" (link)

Edited by Gary Thomas
  • Like 1

I'm doing both, 45 minute drive between them

ive played at swifts ground, wouldn't expect anything special there so if you only do one I'd do Telford 

tbf rather than trying to see as many as possible or even the new boys at this stage of pre season I'd want to be at the one that Stan rocks up at

• Like 1

10 hours ago, LakotaDakota said:

Its possible more of the first team maybe at the 3pm ko rather than the 12'o clock game. (Only possible mind not ITK)

Edited by Kingman

Not sure the time of the kick-off will make much difference.  There may be a few players he is still undecided on, I would expect them to feature against Telford.  Maybe the new boy Tishbola as well.  To be honest, I am not that bothered - be quite happy to see some of the youth in there.

Those that haven't seen it yet the FC Nantes game will be streamed without commentary live through the AVFC website at 6pm BST tomorrow.. FC Nantes Strim

All they require if you haven't already is that you register an AVFC account and the match will be available to stream no AVTV subscription required. 

Â