Champions League Final 2016

coda

3 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

He's scored 20 odd La Liga goals and a fair few in CL so it's hardly a ridiculous prediction doc. 

You're probably right, I'm out of touch with Spanish football these days so I'm largely going off today's performance, where he has been absolutely putrid.

44 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Could have been playing for us. Isco will have to settle for another CL final appearance. Fool.

Ronaldo and Messi could have both been playing for us, instead they will have to settle on being worlds 2nd and 3rd best.

Beaten only by Bacuna.

Edited by meme

I usually dont wish ill on players on teams I dont care about. But Pepe is a major exeption. Please break your leg you pathetic human

1 minute ago, kurtsimonw said:

I know they're tired, but League 1 managers would be ashamed of their teams playing like this. So awful.

They've given everything...can't you see half the team are going down with cramp? That's the sort of game I like to see tbh rather than players jogging off at 90 minutes..

Was more open during the 90 minutes than I expected...now to penalties.

Prediction- Bale and Torres to miss. 

40 minutes ago, PaulC said:

I think England have better forwards. 

benteke, lukaku, origi, carrasco, batshauyi...

but then the main thing is you've got de bruyne and hazard behind them

belgium on paper have a stunning squad and should be one of the favourites for the euros, means nothing on the pitch though, they dont look right, looked awful vs wales in the qualifiers 

Â