Matched Betting with Profit Squad, Make risk free money at home!

Joe Hawes

Ok so we have now had 4 Villa Talk members signed up. Welcome on board! The £5 for 30 days will apply for ALL Villa Talk Members, just send me an email if your interested! :) joe@profitsquad.co.uk

I did bet matching for a while years ago. It was ok, made a few hundred quid but it was a lot of hassle finding the closely matched odds to back and lay, as well as signing up gor numerous accounts. If this service helps with all that, then great.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Risso said:

I did bet matching for a while years ago. It was ok, made a few hundred quid but it was a lot of hassle finding the closely matched odds to back and lay, as well as signing up gor numerous accounts. If this service helps with all that, then great.

We have a piece of software that finds the bets for you as well as training on how to quickly find your own bets! Got plenty of customers on our forum now saying it takes them a few mins each day to place a few bets etc. If you haven't done it for a couple of years I would certainly give it another go! We got all the training  and customer support you need if you ever need a hand with anything :)

Not sure! How did the last one go down? I do believe we have put far more effort into providing a second to none service so its nice to see positivity in here :) Just wanna get you all making some cash ;)

I've  been matched betting for years now and can verify that it definitely works.  However, the comment in the OP that bashing the bookie has never been easier is nonsense; it's never been harder.  There are ongoing offers for existing customers but after taking these for a while it doesn't take long for accounts to get restricted and getting stopped from being given any free bets.

The money is in the opening of the accounts and milking it while you can. There are a couple of major players in the matched betting area who have been providing services similar to this one for yonks and I would be very surprised if this measures up; indeed the most superior one offers a trial for £1 for the first month.

If Joe Hawes is a Villa fan then I wish him good luck, if not then I wish him epic failure as it's the creation of these new sites that are flooding the market with matched bettors and slowly strangling the life out of this once ever flowing cash cow.

Here's a look at our new oddsmatching software. The Rating column shows you how good the match is. 

This is not a simple case of finding 'arbs' though. In fact we advise against arbs! We simply use matched betting techniques to lock in any and every offer possible. Even ones you thought couldn't be taken advantage of (like accumulators, refund if goalscorer scores 2nd etc.) so to summarise, we find all the offers for you, and we find all the bets for you too! 

Anything that can be automated, has been automated - the only thing we can't do is place the bets for you :)

249.jpg

Edited by limpid
fixed embed

45 minutes ago, claretman said:

I've  been matched betting for years now and can verify that it definitely works.  However, the comment in the OP that bashing the bookie has never been easier is nonsense; it's never been harder.  There are ongoing offers for existing customers but after taking these for a while it doesn't take long for accounts to get restricted and getting stopped from being given any free bets.

The money is in the opening of the accounts and milking it while you can. There are a couple of major players in the matched betting area who have been providing services similar to this one for yonks and I would be very surprised if this measures up; indeed the most superior one offers a trial for £1 for the first month.

If Joe Hawes is a Villa fan then I wish him good luck, if not then I wish him epic failure as it's the creation of these new sites that are flooding the market with matched bettors and slowly strangling the life out of this once ever flowing cash cow.

Claretman, competition within any industry is an inevitability - all you can ask is that we do something to move things forward / offer a different experience, which is exactly what we're doing. We simply do not offer the same user experience, we like to believe it is much better, and this is an opinion expressed to us by many of our customers. 

You can also trial our service for £1 and use your profit to cover membership fees from there, you can find that offer on our homepage.

Anyway, we've had quite a few take us up on the £5 offer so we're looking forward to seeing what you guys make of it, please feel free to leave honest comments as we have nothing to hide. You can also call us for 1-2-1 phone support, we regularly walk people through their first few bets to make sure they're doing everything correct. This way you cannot put a foot wrong :)

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

I wonder why this thread got a much better reception than the last one?!

For me, I was a bit skeptical last time (if something sounds too good to be true...). I gave it a try anyway and saw how it works so I'm a bit less worried about being ripped off this time!

• Like 2

Hi guys just to give you a quick update we have had a nice amount of Villa Talk members sign up now for the £5 for 30 days where it does NOT auto renew so its fully up to you if you carry on being a member after a month! We already have some offers on how to make a guaranteed £30 on Saturday with a video showing you exactly how to do it so you can watch and repeat to make some easy cash :) Email me if you wish to sign up and make some easy cash! I can promise you, you can treble that £5 it costs in 20 mins after signing up! let me know any questions on here or email me at joe@profitsquad.co.uk if you wish to take up the £5 30 day trial!

Thanks

Joe Hawes

44 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Guys, those of you who have signed up...

Could you post on here what you think, was it complicated and did you make any money?

some of the past comments on here are people saying it works and they have done it etc. its really easy to do, and if you sign up and dont find it easy/struggle to do it, im more than happy to refund your £5! :)

3 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Joe, I want to send you £1,000 (recently sold my house, got some equity) - can you make me a millionaire?

What is your sort code and account number?

Haha! if it was that easy to make a million from £1000 with Matched Betting, then England would be the richest place on earth with the amount of Matched bettors out there!

Just to clarify as well. Im not trying to sell this as a get rich quick scheme, just a great way to earn some extra cash every month! :)

Edited by Joe Hawes

We'd certainly welcome some feedback from anyone who has signed up :) if you're new to matched betting / using betfair, then it can take a few weeks before you really start to see the FULL potential of it, but those who stick at it make a killing. Plus, you get to make money while you learn! As Joe said, you can make £20 from your first bet, in under 20 minutes.

Here's a couple of comments from our members when we asked how they were getting on so far... some people have made more, some less if they haven't done very much, but these are 'average' I'd say.
http://www.image-share.com/ipng-3258-27.html

27.png

By the way, you only need £50 to get started, though if you have more than this to play with it just means you can do more / less waiting on bets to settle

Edited by limpid
fixed embed

I don't really understand betting terms like Lay & Arbs & so on.

I don't have a lot of time, but can spend 10 mins here and there.

I already have accounts with all the main bookies - William Hill, Coral, Betfair, Ladbrokes, PaddyPower, etc...   I've used them over the years to put on free bets for Villa to win stuff (always lost :P).

So taking that into account, will this work for me? 

51 minutes ago, ender4 said:

I don't really understand betting terms like Lay & Arbs & so on.

I don't have a lot of time, but can spend 10 mins here and there.

I already have accounts with all the main bookies - William Hill, Coral, Betfair, Ladbrokes, PaddyPower, etc...   I've used them over the years to put on free bets for Villa to win stuff (always lost :P).

So taking that into account, will this work for me? 

Yeah 100% there's so many bookies out there that you can do the sign ups on. But the sign ups are literally just the start, theres so many existing customer offers that you can profit from. Theres one this weekend which you can make around £30 guaranteed and takes 10 mins to do. So yeah if you have 10 mins here and there you can still make it worth while for sure! Let me know if you wanna test it out for 30 days for £5. This will not auto renew either so you don't need to worry about us billing you or anything :)

I've just emailed Joe to try this out.

I'm sceptical that i'll cope with doing it, but its worth a try.

i'll let everyone know how i get on once i place my first bet (hopefully a nice small simple one to start with!)

• Like 1