Matched Betting with Profit Squad, Make risk free money at home!

Joe Hawes

1 hour ago, NurembergVillan said:

Done the first two training videos and £22 up so far.  Can’t argue with that!

It's a little complicated at first but the tutorial videos make it simple to execute and I'm now starting to understand how it works and what I'm looking for.  Only drawback on a personal level is that having money going in and out of my bank account into different bookies will make my statements look a mess.  Tempted to open a separate bank account and load some cash into it to keep it separate.  Apart from that it all looks promising I think.

Great start! Well done.

We've just tweaked the "matched betting tutorial" page to make it easier for newbies to learn the basics all in 1 place. Just work through the page and you'll be good to go. Obviously you're past needing it now, and it's mostly the same info anyway just organised a little better - but interested to know your comments on this. You can find the page here or linked on the training page (and soon to be sports page)

Also yes definitely get a separate bank account if you want to do this for the long-term. We mention this in the "banking safety" video, but generally there's nothing to worry about but better to keep your statements clean if you wanted to apply for a mortgage/loan in the next few months. 

On 8/10/2016 at 13:06, NurembergVillan said:

I finally signed up and with minimal fuss I’m up and running.

Dropped a bollock on my William Hill sign up offer by not meeting the required odds but they fixed it for me.  Cost me 36p with Betfair, but I’ve managed to swallow that ;)  Done the first two training videos and £22 up so far.  Can’t argue with that!

It's a little complicated at first but the tutorial videos make it simple to execute and I'm now starting to understand how it works and what I'm looking for.  Only drawback on a personal level is that having money going in and out of my bank account into different bookies will make my statements look a mess.  Tempted to open a separate bank account and load some cash into it to keep it separate.  Apart from that it all looks promising I think.

I'm using Paypal for a few chap. Just pay into Paypal and deposit into betting accounts when required.

• Like 1

Biggest challenge I'm facing now is wanting to blow through a lot of the opening offers, but needing a big enough pot in Betfair to be able to do them more than one at a time.  Most of my stakes so far have come in on the bookies side of it, so I'm having to keep making Betfair deposits.  Could do with pulling about £500 into a separate account and having at it!

Have you checked out the Dutching yet? Also got over 20 ACCA offers you can do everyday if you wanted to. The accas are advanced so i would take your time with them and make sure you understand all the training first as well :) On top of that this sunday you can make a guaranteed £30 easily with Bet 365 and also Bet365 are giving everyone 25% deposit match up to £100! So theres plenty of stuff to get stuck in with :) I have not opened a new bookie in ages and i'm never stuck for things to do :)

Been having a go for 5 days now and £217 up. Crazy! Got my head around it now so it's a lot easier to do. Haven't completed all the sign up offers yet either so there's still plenty of easy cash to come.

What makes it easier is getting some wins in Betfair.  Building up a good pot in there means you can easily lay your bets without having to keep emptying the account with the bookie and load up credit from your bank.

The new improved training page is great - really easy to learn from.  And the support has been first class.  The guys always respond quickly to emails and help if you get stuck.

So far 10/10 - would bang again.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

Been having a go for 5 days now and £217 up. Crazy!

So far 10/10 - would bang again.

Excellent start, well done! Thanks for the high praise too.

I must say, a big thank you to everyone who has taken the plunge, and given us a go. We put ourselves out here to be potentially shot down so we're super pleased you have all been so welcoming and so many have given us a try, glad you all love what we're doing here.

Hopefully this time next year you will all be 4 or 5 figures better off! That must sound so unreal to anyone else, ...  but it's true - if you keep it up!

21 minutes ago, carlitobrigante said:

hi guys, what kind of starting stake did you start off with? im keen to give the £5 trial a go if its still on offer, however with zero gambling experience i expect this is going to be difficult to wrap my head around!

We've designed the service so that hopefully it should be approachable to anyone with £50 and an internet connection, no experience needed!

Happy to put this to the test if you are!
If it turns out to be too much for you, we'll happily refund the £5. The payment is mostly just to weed out the time-wasters, so if you'd like to give it a go then please just send me a direct message and we'll hook you up :) goes for anyone!

£5 trial is definitely worth it. I've only done 9 of the 'beginner' new customer offers so far and i've made around £170 profit. Really easy once you get the hang of it (and that doesn't take long if you follow all the training guides).

• Like 1

On 12 August 2016 at 11:39, Joe Hawes said:

also Bet365 are giving everyone 25% deposit match up to £100! So theres plenty of stuff to get stuck in with

Where is this on the B365 site? I couldn't see it.

EDIT: found it in my messages on their website. will do this later

Edited by Genie

38 minutes ago, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

It looks to me that the bingo T&Cs have changed on the Dragon Fish sites. I'm sure there wasn't a wagering requirement of 4 x bonus and 4x deposit.

Or has this always been the case?

There always has been, however its loophole in some of the sites that by spending all the money in one go as we say on the site it cancels out the wagering and there fore you do not need to do it, which is why you have spend your money quick before you win any money from the tickets you buy! Some of the dragon fish sites have caught on and stopped it which is why there are other dragon fish sites not on our list :) 

• Like 1

I've finished the wagering on the bet365 50% bonus (£100), after my bets I'm about £55 in profit from that 1 offer. I did make a bit of a mess of it by depositing too much initially which then formed my 3x wagering requirement but all done now.

With a bigger bank it does make life much easier and makes more money faster.