England v Australia

andykeenan

First time I've seen Luongo since the 2015 Asian Cup. Has improved significantly and would definitely take him in our Championship midfield any day...

After watching Aston Villa all season, it feels strange watching this. There are two  teams out there making an effort.

7 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

What has happened to Sterling? He looks like a shit Shaun Wright-Phillips now.

He's stalled so much, was always just another Walcott if anything. He can't finish to save his life and only has pace on his side.

28 minutes ago, kurtsimonw said:

England winning and Rooney has scored? Ouch. The whingers will have to find something else now.

zzzz wake me up when he does actually something at a tournament, it's been 12 years now, he's a waste of space.

• Like 2

zzzz wake me up when he does actually something at a tournament, it's been 12 years now, he's a waste of space.

Pretty sure he scored at the last one.

Or are there more requirements. Does it have to be against a better team than Uruguay? From 30 yards out? In the Final?

Yawn. Please don't wake up.

Just now, kurtsimonw said:

Pretty sure he scored at the last one.

Or are there more requirements. Does it have to be against a better team than Uruguay? From 30 yards out? In the Final?

Yawn. Please don't wake up.

Wow he scored in a 2-1 loss, his first goal at a world cup, wow. This guy just does not deliver on the big stage. It's all well and good scoring against a continuum of shite teams in qualification and scoring in friends but he just does not deliver at tournaments, end of story.

Â