Shame on you

PussEKatt

Watched the Scottish FA cup final on sunday and I could not believe what I saw.Hibbs won the cup and we never saw one ( repeat one ) Rangers player recieve his losers medal but the worst thing was that all ( repeat ALL ) the Rangers supporters had left the stadium.

Hibbs players were recieving their medals and 50,000 Rangers supporters had all gone home.The stadium was half empty FFS.

7 hours ago, PussEKatt said:

Watched the Scottish FA cup final on sunday and I could not believe what I saw.Hibbs won the cup and we never saw one ( repeat one ) Rangers player recieve his losers medal but the worst thing was that all ( repeat ALL ) the Rangers supporters had left the stadium.

Hibbs players were recieving their medals and 50,000 Rangers supporters had all gone home.The stadium was half empty FFS.

Why would they stay to see Hibbs get their medals? Rangers and Hibbs fans absolutely hate each other. 

22 hours ago, PussEKatt said:

Doesn't that happen for pretty much every cup final everywhere? The fans who lose leave, it's no big deal. If I was at a cup final and my team lost I'd be gone too.

• Like 2

On 24 May 2016 at 13:28, mikeyp102 said:

I didn't stay at Wembley to see our players getting a losers medal last year....

I didn't stay to see Aresnal's 4th goal.

• Like 2

On 25/05/2016 at 08:06, villa89 said:

Doesn't that happen for pretty much every cup final everywhere? The fans who lose leave, it's no big deal. If I was at a cup final and my team lost I'd be gone too.

Unless you're playing a team with plastic words removed for fans like Arsenal, in which case the stadium is 3/4 empty when the medals are given out...

Â