England v Turkey

andykeenan

28 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Hoddle gave Rose MOTM....yeah let's just ignore him being square and ball watching in the build up to the goal...

I thought that was rediculous. It was a good game for a friendly. What we have learnt is how much more effective Vardy is when played down the middlE and how much better we were with a diamond. I think Hodgson needs to scrap the 4-3-3. Yes it was a dive but if he does it in the semi's or the final of the euros I wont complain, as we have been done before with Maradonna and the goal that wasn't against Germany

9 minutes ago, PaulC said:

I thought that was rediculous. It was a good game for a friendly. What we have learnt is how much more effective Vardy is when played down the middlE and how much better we were with a diamond. I think Hodgson needs to scrap the 4-3-3. Yes it was a dive but if he does it in the semi's or the final of the euros I wont complain, as we have been done before with Maradonna and the goal that wasn't against Germany

The thing that annoys me, is that he got ridiculed for it and sent off a few weeks ago and then does it again for the national team. 

If he did it in the semi's and got another red card and cost us the tie I would be far from happy.

1 minute ago, Genie said:

The thing that annoys me, is that he got ridiculed for it and sent off a few weeks ago and then does it again for the national team. 

If he did it in the semi's and got another red card and cost us the tie I would be far from happy.

I dont think this one was as bad but as long as he's not on a yellow he can take that chance. If he's on a yellow already then he shouldn't do it. 

• Like 1

Â