England v Turkey

andykeenan

Just now, rodders0223 said:

One day, before I die, I hope that I will be able to see Sterling shape up to shoot and hit the ball cleanly.

Maybe I am asking too much.

I think you might be. Raheem Sterling is the perfect example of a young, grossly overrated English player. He shouldn't be anywhere near the England squad. 

• Like 1

Sterling is in danger of ruining his career. He was developing well at Liverpool, having games for them where he looked pretty unplayable at times. But City have done nothing for him, perhaps too many off the field distractions, perhaps not taking too well to competition and clearly hasn't learned anything new since he has been there. 

He appears to be another in a long line of English hypejobs. 

I don't think we are playing the right formation here. We ought to have 4 at the back and 2 DMs in front of them. We have a slightly shaky defence so anything to help protect them and gain more possession would help. With the pace and creativity going forward we could catch teams on the break or find a way through. I'd rather see a solid team that doesn't give anything away against any opposition than trying to attack too much and being exposed. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, It's Your Round said:

Kane misses the pen, bodes well for the Euros! We're a nation of tournament penalty legends!

Luckily, it seems we're so bad this year we won't need penalties; we'll lose before we can get to them!

Edited by meme

Â