• limpid

Just visiting?   27/12/16

Please click "Sign Up" and login to use the full functionality of the site.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DK82

Motorsport Manager

11 posts in this topic

Posted

I've been playing Motorsport Manager on my Ipad for ages, I love it.

They have now announced that the game, all improved, will be coming to PC, Mac and so on. I am genuinely excited for this!

http://www.motorsportmanager.com/

Posted

This game is a lot of fun. It isn't perfect, but there are a lot of things to do which make you think about different aspects. It's pretty much Football Manager but with cars.

If you have any of the FM games in Steam from 15,16,17, you can even get a discount:

Fan of Football Manager too?  You're in for a treat - we're giving recent owners of Football Manager a discount of 50% on Motorsport Manager!

Check your Steam account for these titles:

• Football Manager 2015, 2016 or 2017
  • Football Manager Touch 2016 or 2017 (PC/Mac/Linux)

For each one you own, you'll find a discount code delivered to your Steam Inventory.worth 50% off.  If you've got more than one, you can share your codes with any friend you like.

http://www.motorsportmanager.com/content/50-discount-if-you-own-football-manager

1 person likes this

Posted

As it happens this was on my wishlist and I had a copy of FM15 lying about so this is now in my library - will be giving it a go tomorrow once I recover from staying up all night watching the nuffle.

Will be intesting to see how to compares to Grand Prix Story I played to death on my previous mobile :D

Posted

18 minutes ago, CardiffGreens said:

As it happens this was on my wishlist and I had a copy of FM15 lying about so this is now in my library - will be giving it a go tomorrow once I recover from staying up all night watching the nuffle.

Will be intesting to see how to compares to Grand Prix Story I played to death on my previous mobile :D

Nice one mate. I am really enjoying it so far, a fair bit to learn but I am really into it - trying to build a good car whilst trying to attract sponsors and such. You can even try and install different parts in your car, although one part I installed was banned after as it was deemed illegal lol. Oh and you get to vote on rules for the next season. Pretty cool game!

Posted (edited)

I also love how you get feedback from drivers and have to keep trying to get things right with the car for each race.

Can't seem to link images. Weird.

Edited by DK82

Posted

Screen_Shot_2017_02_05_at_21_58_04.png

Posted

Quite like the effects in this game

Posted (edited)

You can now create you own team, so my original idea was this:

nozvwn.png

But as a massive fan of McLaren in the 80s/90s, I decided for my version of that instead:

25ozxnq.png

Edited by DK82

Posted

I really want to get this. Thing that i'm not sure about is how technical you need to be to be good at the game. Even though i like racing, i'm not sure about all the little things you can tinker with like front and rear wing adjustments.

Posted

I was worried about that too, but I find it easy - it's like with football manager, sliders etc and easy to pick up.

Posted (edited)

I've got 50% off on Steam for anybody who wants it. I have to trade it, but I don't want anything - so just trade something useless.

My steam profile to add me: http://steamcommunity.com/id/DJMW

Edited by DK82

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0