Motorsport Manager

Dodgyknees

• 8 months later...

This game is a lot of fun. It isn't perfect, but there are a lot of things to do which make you think about different aspects. It's pretty much Football Manager but with cars.

If you have any of the FM games in Steam from 15,16,17, you can even get a discount:

Fan of Football Manager too?  You're in for a treat - we're giving recent owners of Football Manager a discount of 50% on Motorsport Manager!

Check your Steam account for these titles:

• Football Manager 2015, 2016 or 2017
  • Football Manager Touch 2016 or 2017 (PC/Mac/Linux)

For each one you own, you'll find a discount code delivered to your Steam Inventory.worth 50% off.  If you've got more than one, you can share your codes with any friend you like.

http://www.motorsportmanager.com/content/50-discount-if-you-own-football-manager

• Like 1

As it happens this was on my wishlist and I had a copy of FM15 lying about so this is now in my library - will be giving it a go tomorrow once I recover from staying up all night watching the nuffle.

Will be intesting to see how to compares to Grand Prix Story I played to death on my previous mobile :D

18 minutes ago, CardiffGreens said:

As it happens this was on my wishlist and I had a copy of FM15 lying about so this is now in my library - will be giving it a go tomorrow once I recover from staying up all night watching the nuffle.

Will be intesting to see how to compares to Grand Prix Story I played to death on my previous mobile :D

Nice one mate. I am really enjoying it so far, a fair bit to learn but I am really into it - trying to build a good car whilst trying to attract sponsors and such. You can even try and install different parts in your car, although one part I installed was banned after as it was deemed illegal lol. Oh and you get to vote on rules for the next season. Pretty cool game!

• 3 weeks later...

I really want to get this. Thing that i'm not sure about is how technical you need to be to be good at the game. Even though i like racing, i'm not sure about all the little things you can tinker with like front and rear wing adjustments.

• 3 months later...
54 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

66% off on Steam now. Took the plunge and now i've wasted my day twiddling with bloody suspension settings.

So addictive! 

It really is. Not had time to play it recently, but that is just due to being so busy.

Â