Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

10 hours ago, Johnnyp said:

Xia on the other hand.........

If anyone misunderstood my meaning in the Dr Tony, thread my comments were directed toward him, of course. 

Nobody else owns Aston Villa so far as I am aware. So for what it is worth, I believe Tony Xia to be a chancer and charlatan, who's gamble went wrong and threatens the very existence of our so precious football club. 

Fudge him, we deserve better. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, PompeyVillan said:

If anyone misunderstood my meaning in the Dr Tony, thread my comments were directed toward him, of course. 

Nobody else owns Aston Villa so far as I am aware. So for what it is worth, I believe Tony Xia to be a chancer and charlatan, who's gamble went wrong and threatens the very existence of our so precious football club. 

Fudge him, we deserve better. 

Not good enough. Your application to to join the Anti Xia peoples popular front has been rejected. ......splitter ! 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Sam3773 said:

Well, there is part of the problem. He jets into London when Aston Villa is in BIRMINGHAM. fudge sake he can't even go to the right city and he is supposed to develop them!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, hippo said:

the Anti Xia peoples popular front

What? I hate the Anti Xia peoples popular front.  He doesn't want to join them. He wants to join the peoples Anti Xia popular front! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Thanks to the our last two owners I think I might try a break from football and the Villa. We invest so much time, money and energy in to this club and in return get heartache. 

Will need to find something to fill the void though. 

Alcohol works well...

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, 7392craig said:

Alcohol works well...

That too... eventually ends in tears.... lol

Picture being curled up in the corner of a room after a bender thinking "Oh well at least football make me happy.......wait.....NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

That too... eventually ends in tears.... lol

Picture being curled up in the corner of a room after a bender thinking "Oh well at least football make me happy.......wait.....NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

I believe that is called the circle of life lol

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Thanks to the our last two owners I think I might try a break from football and the Villa. We invest so much time, money and energy in to this club and in return get heartache. 

Will need to find something to fill the void though. 

I am planning on the old standby.... :)

8 hours ago, TheStagMan said:

Well, there is part of the problem. He jets into London when Aston Villa is in BIRMINGHAM. fudge sake he can't even go to the right city and he is supposed to develop them!

In this case he may have had little choice because I don't think there are any direct flights from China to Birmingham. ;)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TheStagMan said:

So do any of us have a “Xia Baby” blimp that we can fly over London?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

52 minutes ago, John said:

In this case he may have had little choice because I don't think there are any direct flights from China to Birmingham. ;)

But I thought “little bit more than dollar billionaires” were supposed to have there own jets. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TreeVillan said:

If success is all you're after, you could always try supporting Man City? 

I actually pretend to do that to wind up all the liverpool fans I know.  It works a treat.

But on a serious note you know it’s not about success mate. It’s more about the constant decline due to disgraceful running of the club. It’s tiring don’t you think?

And it’s probably not just the Villa. Maybe I’m getting old and starting to realise I should be doing more with my life than just football and Villa.  Spend more time with the family. Read some books. Go on Trump protests.

edit: to keep it on topic I don’t think the doc is going anywhere. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 4

So it seems that my opinion is different to most. You may vent anger. But its my opinion 

Tony X,  Knows he does not understand English football SO what did he do

He gave money and plenty of it to the managers to buy a team that would get us promoted, they wasted most of it and let him down

He brought in S.B with a C.V of done it all and has the T shirt, FGS the tactics at Wembley were enough to say he let us down, not counting other games

He installed a team to run the football club Including Brian Little (one of my all time Faves) they let him down (what did they actually do)

He brought in Financial directors that had top C.Vs, they let him down

Apart from throw more money at them, What else could he have done 

Apart from putting his trust in those that are supposed know the game . 

What else could he have done 

Edited by Robtaylor200
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Robtaylor200 said:

So it seems that my opinion is different to most. You may vent anger. But its my opinion 

Tony X,  Knows he does not understand English football SO what did he do

He gave money and plenty of it to the managers to buy a team that would get us promoted, they wasted most of it and let him down

He brought in S.B with a C.V of done it all and has the T shirt, FGS the tactics at Wembley were enough to say he let us down, not counting other games

He installed a team to run the football club Including Brian Little (one of my all time Faves) they let him down (what did they actually do)

He brought in Financial directors that had top C.Vs, they let him down

Apart from throw more money at them, What else could he have done 

Apart from putting his trust in those that are supposed know the game . 

What else could he have done 

What else could he have done....mmmm

Tell the truth

Not mislead us all with constant bull shit

Put some of his own money into the club instead of blowing all of the parachute payments in one go (oh wait, I forgot he doesn’t have any money)

not put us in a position where we may end up being the next Coventry City, given what he is doing now this imo IS a distinct possibility.

Sell the club instead of rejecting offers and disappear into the distance.

What is going on and where did the money go then dick head? (NOTE: This is back in September of 2016)

To think we've made loads of money on player sales too. The whole situation is so ****. 

Screen Shot 2018-07-15 at 10.13.42.jpg

Edited by praisedmambo

15 minutes ago, praisedmambo said:

What is going on and where did the money go then dick head? (NOTE: This is back in September of 2016)

To think we've made loads of money on player sales too. The whole situation is so ****. 

Screen Shot 2018-07-15 at 10.13.42.jpg

"On transfers"

There are a shed loan of other aspects at the club which need financing.

Â