Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

All I ask from him initially is he appoints a competent manager and competent day to day staff e.g.  a CEO who actually knows what he's doing. These things were beyond Lerner.

Then once we've done that we can turn attention to the wreckage of the playing squad. Tbf though you don't need to be spending millions and millions to be competing at the top of the championship, plenty of teams on budget squads like Brighton and Wednesday are up there this season. 

Couldn't agree more mate.  Although, I am slightly greedy as my physique suggests, so what the hell, spend, spend, spend!

2 minutes ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

"Xia Out"

2020 protest banners shouldn't cost much to print. 

It's going to be a **** pain in the arse to come up with a chant though.

"How do you say Xia, and what rhymes with it?"

This is off the weibo profile that has been linked elsewhere - but do you think this is the Newcastle game and he was here then or is it just a random off the web?

if he was here wonder if us fans at Newcastle finally persuaded him?

image.jpeg

It is the NEwcastle game, and it's taken from the box seats in the Trinity, looks likely he or one of his staff was there for it.

That's as many games as Randy attended in the last 4 years.

Edited by Davkaus

This is off the weibo profile that has been linked elsewhere - but do you think this is the Newcastle game and he was here then or is it just a random off the web?

if he was here wonder if us fans at Newcastle finally persuaded him?

image.thumb.jpeg.0a5debb6b3c0d7f3d3d7f3a3ada54306.jpeg

Don't think that picture was taken at the Newcastle game this season as can't see any inflatables 😂

Just now, Ooh-Ah said:

My Chinese isn't great but I think it's more similar to "sha". 

Ah... SHA isn't that popular with Villa fans for some reason ;)

Thanks, happy to be corrected as I've no idea what I'm talking about. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Dorset77Villa said:

Don't think that picture was taken at the Newcastle game this season as can't see any inflatables 

If it's not this season's game, there's a surprising amount of time travellers in the crowd wearing this season's away shirt.

I for one welcome our chinese overlords!

Any player that does not perform to our glorious leaders expectations shall be brought outside and run over with t-72 tanks,except gabby,a bigger tank will be needed to roll over his gut.:D

Edited by OLDVILLAIN
spelling

My Everton supporting friend says Wyness was a complete prick and he was responsible for selling off their training ground, selling out to sponsors and that the club are still recovering from it all.

• Like 2

Â