Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

7 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I think Xia will lose interest by the end of the season and put the club up for sale. 

He needs to prove he is not Randy Lerner MK2. So far he has come in, made lots of positive noises, threw a load of cash at new players and appointed a couple of shit managers. Deja Vu anyone!

8 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I think Xia will lose interest by the end of the season and put the club up for sale. 

He will struggle to sell us if he does although I can see the new Chinese rules on spending on sports clubs overseas coming into play to justify things if he does decide to sell.

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I found out today that the doc doesn't even post his tweets. It's done by the PR team! Hilarious!!!

Where from? I find it hard to believe based on the language used and the info given.

If it is the PR team, puts to bed the argument that he shouldn't be 'wasting time' and speaking in emoji.

1 minute ago, a m ole said:

Where from? I find it hard to believe based on the language used and the info given.

If it is the PR team, puts to bed the argument that he shouldn't be 'wasting time' and speaking in emoji.

Somebody that had dinner with him and Ho.  Started off just to be the opposite to Lerner and communicate with fans but never expected such a big reaction to the tweets so continued. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Thanks 1

Just now, a m ole said:

I agree - some of the spelling is really poor .

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

They have to make it look real.

If it's not really xia tweeting then that's pretty poor stuff - he should have made clear that was the case if true - so you are saying the club are allowing someone to pretend to be xia and he's happy to play along ? 

45 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Somebody that had dinner with him and Ho.  Started off just to be the opposite to Lerner and communicate with fans but never expected such a big reaction to the tweets so continued. 

If this is true and it's not really tony tweeting then xia  will lose a lot of respect from some people - tony catfish :) 

Edited by Eastie

Â