Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

1 minute ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

He's a bit of a clown. We are where are due to his decision making, plus he posts total garbage on Twitter. He needs to be tacking action right now, he can frankly **** off with his infantile and imbecilic emoji posts.

The emojis suggest he is. He can do both.

He's a bit of a clown. We are where are due to his decision making, plus he posts total garbage on Twitter. He needs to be tacking action right now, he can frankly **** off with his infantile and imbecilic emoji posts.

Bang on. The twitter stuff mostly,  the emoji stuff for a chairman of a huge club who should have far more pressing issues at hand is a bit man-childish and juvenile. 

2 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

This was the lerner defence for a while and it's complete bull shit. 

We're on the verge of breaking FFP to sit in 19th in the championship. I'm struggling to see how that's not currently a disaster.

There are no parallels in Lerners tenure.

Since sacking RDM, he has done everything right. The poor performance of who he has paid for are not down to him, he doesn't interfere. You cannot possibly say that Bruce was a poor appointment (especially given the paucity of choice at the time), and everything after Bruce's appointment is down to Bruce, not Xia.

4 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

We are somehow only 5 points off 5th so the league is very close. Despite wanting Bruce to go right this second i Can still see him waiting to see what happens against Barnsley. A win there and 2 wins, 4 draws & 2 defeats in 8 suddenly doesn't look quite so bad

Far too sensible. Are you on Valium?

Just now, thunderball said:

Since sacking RDM, he has done everything right. The poor performance of who he has paid for are not down to him, he doesn't interfere. You cannot possibly say that Bruce was a poor appointment (especially given the paucity of choice at the time), and everything after Bruce's appointment is down to Bruce, not Xia.

Sticking with Bruce is his decision and if that leads to not getting promoted then we could be in real trouble long term. His decision to give bruce more time is the reason we are where we are. 

I don't really care how much money he has spent, any idiot with money can spend it. His decisions are more important than signing cheques and this key one could have a massive effect on the club. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, a m ole said:

The emojis suggest he is. He can do both.

I'm not saying it's either/or, just that he's an imbecile for how he conducts himself on there. 

If his post is suggesting Bruce is about to get the sack, or that he's on borrowed time, then it is frankly highly unprofessional and makes him look like a total **** idiot. Other candidates might think twice because no one wants to work for a moron. 

2 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

Bang on. The twitter stuff mostly,  the emoji stuff for a chairman of a huge club who should have far more pressing issues at hand is a bit man-childish and juvenile. 

yeah, what idiot CEO of a massive company would mess around posting emoji on twitter when he has important work to get on with?

I'm not saying it's either/or, just that he's an imbecile for how he conducts himself on there. 

If his post is suggesting Bruce is about to get the sack, or that he's on borrowed time, then it is frankly highly unprofessional and makes him look like a total **** idiot. Other candidates might think twice because no one wants to work for a moron. 

That Tweet is fake and from a fake account, but his Tweeting in general has always been horribly cringeworthy and irksome IMO. 

2 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

plenty of people work for morons.

assuming Tony is a moron, which he is clearly not. Twitter is engaging with fans. Emoji are part of the language of twitter. This is the world now. The only person that tweet risks pissing off is Bruce, and I assume at this point he doesn't give a shit as he is no longer his employee 

4 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

It's a hoax post, but carry on, you're in the mood.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, thunderball said:

None at the moment, no. I remember ACTUALLY enjoying Lerner's first eighteen months or so of owning the club. The ownership under this bloke has been a **** joke so far. We are 18th in the Championship! 18th. That's after finishing 13th last season. Shambolic. 

Â