Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

21 minutes ago, Wezbid said:

I took this advice once, whilst making sweet music in the bedroom. My arse still bears the scars of the ceiling fan. 

Edited by Eastie
Brilliant one liner ;)
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Wezbid said:

I took this advice once, whilst making sweet music in the bedroom. My arse still bears the scars of the ceiling fan. 

who was the lucky lady?:).....bet she has a smile tattooed on her face:)

11 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Better for tony to not post on twitter as he's being ripped into for believing a fake mourinho quote someone posted .

I'm not going to speak for anyone else. If you don't want to read it, don't follow him.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, limpid said:

I'm not going to speak for anyone else. If you don't want to read it, don't follow him.

I like the guy but he is being ridiculed on  there and biting back in the way he does is not helping himself .

ok sure tweet the odd information but to respond to fans on the wind up is not good for him as people are taking advantage of his poor vocabulary .

whether I follow him or not is immaterial , I don't like seeing people rip the piss out of a decent bloke .

Edited by Eastie
  • Like 3

58 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

Sometimes I wonder if Dr Tony will one day become fluent in English and look back at his Twitter account with the same disappointment I feel when I look at my 2007 Bebo account

Bebo?!

'Kin'ell man, MySpace too hardcore for you? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wilko154 said:

Sometimes I wonder if Dr Tony will one day become fluent in English and look back at his Twitter account with the same disappointment I feel when I look at my 2007 Bebo account

I too would be very disappointed if i had ever had a Bebo account.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, hippo said:

So weve gone from world domination to not being able to get a consistent club crest across the club. !

Even though the crest issue was created in the Lerner era... and the club have said they are working in a resolution now? Ok. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Even though the crest issue was created in the Lerner era... and the club have said they are working in a resolution now? Ok. 

Fair point - but it doesn't bode well lets say for example, a new north stand or more complex projects....

Â