Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

13 hours ago, Made In Aston said:

WE ARE ****! It matters not if we are **** in the p****y, arse, ear or armpit because the end result is the same whichever way it is. 

You've served at her majesty's pleasure haven't you?

1 hour ago, DCJonah said:

Does anyone think that? You seem to have made that up. Even his biggest critics on here don't think he is just giving up his investment. We are concerned how he is going to fix it and the real reasons why he needs to. 

Not sure your made up criticism adds much.  

Literally on that page somebody said that. 

5 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Seems to just be a rehashed article of the Birmingham Rich List.

Net worth 990 million pounds etc.

Think it's actually a year old.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/aston-villa-money-tony-xia-12502551

updated today it says.  Hmmmmm

i don’t know his finances.  I just think those convinced he’s a financial fraud know any more than I do

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Seems to just be a rehashed article of the Birmingham Rich List.

Net worth 990 million pounds etc.

Think it's actually a year old.

Same old then....

I've no idea if we had 990 quid or 990 million and it sounds like we will never know.

4 hours ago, srsmithusa said:

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/aston-villa-money-tony-xia-12502551

i don’t know his finances.  I just think those convinced he’s a financial fraud know any more than I do

Well that's been the problem from day one. No one seems to be able to get a clear picture. But the actions don't seem to back up the claims made. 

2 hours ago, DCJonah said:

Well that's been the problem from day one. No one seems to be able to get a clear picture. But the actions don't seem to back up the claims made. 

There are plenty of owners out there with unknown worth. Some of Xia’s actions have been to cover our debts (which are partly his fault) for the past two seasons. A richer owner would presumably have done the same. Some of his other claims have been optimistic, let’s say, but because we haven’t achieved promotion, we don’t know how much money he would have pumped in to meet those claims.

Problem is he has lied to us - and has a couple of issues of half truths in his background:-

• He was going to come and live in the UK
  • He was buying a US logistics company for £2bn
  • He sold teamax for £500m
  • We aren't spending the parachute payments 
  • He was looking to buy a 2nd club as a feeder club

Some of the stuff thrown about might not be true - but thats the problem because of the lies he has told he has no credibility...

16 minutes ago, hippo said:

Problem is he has lied to us - and has a couple of issues of half truths in his background:-

• He was going to come and live in the UK
  • He was buying a US logistics company for £2bn
  • He sold teamax for £500m
  • We aren't spending the parachute payments 
  • He was looking to buy a 2nd club as a feeder club

Some of the stuff thrown about might not be true - but thats the problem because of the lies he has told he has no credibility...

He also promised a theme park, where the hell is my theme park!?

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, srsmithusa said:

'When he bought the club from Randy Lerner last summer' is the give away 

1 hour ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

He also promised a theme park, where the hell is my theme park!?

At least you’ve only been waiting 2 years.

BBCs “Tomorrows World” promised me hover boots back in 1974 and I’m still waiting grrrrr....

• Haha 1

Â