Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

2 minutes ago, Reivax_Villa said:

Jesus it must be bad if Hodgson is only hope ! 

Seriously either China change the law, Xia sells, or we go bust  - there is no coming back from this Dr Tony. And from me you are not welcome.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I guess to some extent FFP was a convenient excuse that allowed Xia to hide the real reason. Now I am sure we would have been limited by FFP to some extent, but as much as we have been? I am sure if Xia was allowed to invest he'd have found a way, yet it doesn't seem like China is letting him. 

Some pages ago (and not for the first time since he took over) I likened Xia to Lerner in terms of his incompetence and blase way of trying to achieve success. Some kind soul reacted to my post with a mocking emoji. I wonder after all the s*** that has happened since the play off final defeat that person is feeling a little bit silly.

Edited by pacbuddies

Just now, pacbuddies said:

Some pages ago (and not for the first time since he took over) I likened Xia to Lerner in terms of his competence and blase way of trying to achieve success. Some kind soul reacted to my post with a mocking emoji. I wonder after all the s*** that has happened since the play off final defeat that person is feeling a little bit silly.

Mate go to feb on Wyness blog and see how I could destroyed for saying he was a bad egg. Nature of forums my friend.  

Having said all that I still don’t think he is worse than Lerner! 

AC Milan's problem isn't currency issues. It's the fact that their owner has no money and bought the club with a high interest loan that needs repaying in the very near future.

• Like 1

Apparently leaked from Dr Tonys email.

In spite of my personal affection for reading twitter I have come to trust the future more than the past. And when I refer to the 'past,' I do so lightly and lightheartedly, when I was able to take money from china.

I refer to recent accounts - mostly in the press and Simon Jordan regarding the sale of the Club, that are so many miles from accuracy or truth that I can only assume that they too were written by Keith Wyness and whose tongues were firmly embedded in their respective cheeks. It is football after all.

As I've said, it was my hope that ownership and custodianship of the Club would have been transferred some years in the future to make profit for China. when I knew that personal and professional matters made it impossible for me to contribute the time I did in my first two with the Club. Time and immersion and twitter that is crucial to any formula for success.

Still, fates are fickle in football so that we could claw back to the championship last season, end up at Wembley at a Cup Final sitting amongst old friends!, and then spend the 2017/18 campaign at china.

As I expect this to be my last message to supporters through the Villa website I thought it worth reiterating that my approach from the beginning, consistent with my longstanding affection for The Trinity, was in three parts: Villa Park infrastructure, Bodymoor Heath infrastructure and the Villa squad for the good of china.

I have a sneaking suspicion that my best chance of any tolerable memories in this regard will lie with the father and son of this twitter.…!

In the end, however, so many wonderful young players came through Villa during my time and it is to them and supporters alike whom I am indebted.

Also, of course, I wish - without mentioning names, to say thank you to countless people with whom I worked at Villa Park and BMH who have touched me personally and from whom I have learned so much including all my followers on twitter.????⚽⚽⚽??????

Edited by dounavilla

1 minute ago, Avfc96 said:

AC Milan's problem isn't currency issues. It's the fact that their owner has no money and bought the club with a high interest loan that needs repaying in the very near future.

This is exactly what i though... absolute bull!!!  i have read several articles about the Milan owners over the past year and their problem is as you said them not having the money in the first place and the loans being used to buy club are due in very soon. They will fail FFP also with their spending spree last summer and have been trying to negotiate a way round it with UEFA.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, dounavilla said:

In spite of my personal affection for reading twitter I have come to trust the future more than the past. And when I refer to the 'past,' I do so lightly and lightheartedly, when I was able to take money from china.

I refer to recent accounts - mostly in the press and Simon Jordan regarding the sale of the Club, that are so many miles from accuracy or truth that I can only assume that they too were written by Keith Wyness and whose tongues were firmly embedded in their respective cheeks. It is football after all.

As I've said, it was my hope that ownership and custodianship of the Club would have been transferred some years in the future to make profit for China. when I knew that personal and professional matters made it impossible for me to contribute the time I did in my first two with the Club. Time and immersion and twitter that is crucial to any formula for success.

Still, fates are fickle in football so that we could claw back to the championship last season, end up at Wembley at a Cup Final sitting amongst old friends!, and then spend the 2017/18 campaign at china.

As I expect this to be my last message to supporters through the Villa website I thought it worth reiterating that my approach from the beginning, consistent with my longstanding affection for The Trinity, was in three parts: Villa Park infrastructure, Bodymoor Heath infrastructure and the Villa squad for the good of china.

I have a sneaking suspicion that my best chance of any tolerable memories in this regard will lie with the father and son of this twitter.…!

In the end, however, so many wonderful young players came through Villa during my time and it is to them and supporters alike whom I am indebted.

Also, of course, I wish - without mentioning names, to say thank you to countless people with whom I worked at Villa Park and BMH who have touched me personally and from whom I have learned so much including all my followers on twitter.????⚽⚽⚽??????

Does that mean he has sold Aston Villa or closed his Twitter account ? 

7 minutes ago, dounavilla said:

:suspect: :detect:

10 minutes ago, dounavilla said:

Is this for real? What the f**k is going on?

Â