Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

Ok, I like Tony. BUT, every tweet he puts out is so far from what you could call a formulaic crowd pleasing PR format of a tweet, that call me gullible - but I think it's coming from one source. I say one source, as I have been thinking that Ho has been a busy guy - I actually think he is Diesler - but anything from Tony's twitter I deffo think is the owner, all those quotes from books or general motivational tweets, they are from the guy in charge. 

• Like 1

I don't know whether I buy this talk of Dr X not doing his own tweets. If he isn't, then it must be a fellow China man doing them. I can't imagine any English AVFC staff intentionally putting spelling and grammar mistakes to make it looks realistic.

Lost interest I think. They money he has put in is relative peanuts to Recon and with the Chinese Government asking the overseas owners to reign it in there isn't much motivation for him to get to the Premier League now. I's swap him for an Arab today if I could, but we'd still probably be crap.

I'm not going to bang on Xia out drum though, his intentions were good but the methodology was failed.

A failed gamble for the business man. 

Edited by NottingVilla

lets face it, he bought the when out of the prem, the main problem is getting back with ffp system now. 

if villa got back the team now would finish rock bottom, he would have to spend, in short ..the longer your out the prem the further away you get.

if he bought villa in the prem he might have had a fighting chance of building a better team, when players like teki are finding a place like crystal palace a better place to apply your trade v villa .it shows how far the club has slipped & is slipping backwards by the game.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, cbr600rr said:

lets face it, he bought the when out of the prem, the main problem is getting back with ffp system now. 

if villa got back the team now would finish rock bottom, he would have to spend, in short ..the longer your out the prem the further away you get.

if he bought villa in the prem he might have had a fighting chance of building a better team, when players like teki are finding a place like crystal palace a better place to apply your trade v villa .it shows how far the club has slipped & is slipping backwards by the game.

Also I think he would have to pay Randy more cash if promoted -with the new Chinese restrictions not sure how much he could spend . 

However let's get there first ;)

We need a progressive younger manager. Our squad should walk this league if they're not hamstrung by outdated styles of play. Dr Tone is trying, there's never a guarantee. On an aside, and I ask this genuinely, for our older listeners, what was the reaction when Saunders was appointed, it was before my time (just). 

• Like 1

Â