Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

On 19/10/2019 at 13:52, Demitri_C said:

There has been absolutely no racism shown towards him. Perhaps you can provide some examples where this has been demonstrated ?

You don't understand the rules of that game, do you? That's not how Social Justice Top Trumps is played at all.

When you lay down The Race Card the hand is over, you're the winner. You get to just your jaw out, look around smugly at the ignorant neanderthals you've just bested with your superior intellect and morality and brook no further discussion on the matter, especially any suggestions of a requirement to justify or prove the accusation.

If that doesn't quite work out you can always reach for one of the other Court Cards. The Fascist. The Sexist or The Gammon.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sam-AVFC said:

Of course we do (although you wont remmber me as only stopped lurking recently) - good to see you're still here!

This is what I love about football. A Chinese connection put you on to Villa, but although this all went wrong you've developed an attachment to the club and are still a supporter. That's great you got to Villa Park, it's been too many years since I've been.

Are you based in the UK? I'm keen to meet a few guys from VT and go for some beers at some point, but am based in London.

Judging by this thread there is definitely interest in both a Brum and London meet, but nothing set in stone.

Yes I am in the UK, more specifically in the northern kingdom (GoT sense) 😂 Would be.great to meet up and talk about football!

In addition to Villa games, I am currently also following games of Espanyol, as they have a Chinese player there. Many friends of mine also follow Inter. They seem to have a good owner from China, but I am not interested as I was raised as a Milan fan.

Certainly a lot of football to watch!😃😃😃

2 hours ago, privateer said:

You don't understand the rules of that game, do you? That's not how Social Justice Top Trumps is played at all.

When you lay down The Race Card the hand is over, you're the winner. You get to just your jaw out, look around smugly at the ignorant neanderthals you've just bested with your superior intellect and morality and brook no further discussion on the matter, especially any suggestions of a requirement to justify or prove the accusation.

If that doesn't quite work out you can always reach for one of the other Court Cards. The Fascist. The Sexist or The Gammon.

So true and people are so scared to admit it.

• 2 months later...

Meaning Evil ran a story on him the other day but I couldn't bring myself to take the click bait. 

Anyone know if there has been a development or just a usual review of what everyone already knows. 

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Genuinely think Lerner might have sold us to a used car salesman chancing his arm.

" He meant well" " He trusted the wrong people" "Nice guy just naive"

The bloke is an absolute conman who took us to the brink to get his hands on that TV money and sell on value.

Poisonous short arse.

The thing is he definitely had the backing of the Chinese Government which proves how dangerous they are! 

He was trying to get his fingers in many pies with the council and HS2.   

The Chinese pulled the plug on him and now want to stick him in jail.

Dodgy Dodgy Dodgy.

• Like 2

On 21/10/2019 at 14:04, Deisler123 said:

It is probably safe to conclude now that he was used as a 'face' of a number of rich people for investment business, and when that bubble got too big, it busts. 

Isn't this essentially what's going on over at SHA?

We were so lucky whatever he was up to didn't pan out. How different things could've turned out, eh?

Â