Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

I think it's telling that my first thought when I saw match worn Villa shirts being sold by the club on eBay is that they're literally now selling the shirts off their backs to keep the club afloat!

For the record, despite the funny timing, this is actually for the Villa Foundation...or so they say...??

I thought Xia/Recon bought Villa mainly for marketing purposes. I wonder how they feel that has worked out.

Anyone fancy buying some Recon products? Or some tasty glutamate from Lotus Health perhaps?

If someone offered me a Recon product I would probably not hit the person, but I would for sure let them know what I think of Xia and Recon.

• Like 2

The fact that you have let this club get to the position we have to sell our home grown best asset against his wishes rings true to how poor you have ran this club.

Leave  now before the damage you are causing becomes too much!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nigel said:

The fact that you have let this club get to the position we have to sell our home grown best asset against his wishes rings true to how poor you have ran this club.

Leave  now before the damage you are causing becomes too much!

What tune's that to? ;)

• Like 1

There are offers on the table for us apparently to buy us outright, good offers. Xia won't sell as he needs to keep a share, to show some profit for the external company that financed him to buy us in the first place.  

• Sad 2

11 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

There are offers on the table for us apparently to buy us outright, good offers. Xia won't sell as he needs to keep a share, to show some profit for the external company that financed him to buy us in the first place.  

Is that your opinion, or do you know something? Either way he’s dreaming of he thinks he can get out of this with any sort of profit, unless he retains a share, we’re bought by someone who knows what they’re doing and he hangs around for the long term. But why would anyone let him ride on the back of their hard work?

• Like 4

7 hours ago, snowychap said:

What tune's that to? ;)

YMCA

Tony! We've not seen you around...

We mean Tony, Whos suit drags along on the ground...

We mean Tony! ..Who can't even raise £10?

We Now.... want. you. out. of. Villa. snappy!...

Cause we're waiting for the tax bill... to.. be paid....

We're waiting for the players... to be paid....

You said things would be great... But now the clubs' in a state and it's in one big f**king mess...

Edited by AvfcRigo82
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

What do you know that the rest of us don't?

13 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

So he wants to keep a share of the club and then hope the new investors can invest enough money to get us promoted. Then when we are in the premier league Tony can sell his share for a profit to pay back the loan that he has? 

If that's the case he's an even worse business man that I thought and the people who gave him money are thicker than the donald.    

• Like 1

For all Xia faults I think Hollis should be another one never allowed near Villa Park again since he is held in high regard by some. He was the clearing in the woods that brought Xia to the club and approved the owner

Â