Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

Xia has lost the fans for good it's not a case of seek investment to help it's a case of SELL UP. Xia is getting loan after loan eventually the collateral will run out. Aston Villa will be in administration by September imo due to there not being enough money to cover the day to day villa we have seen our owner has no plan to sort this mess.

• Like 1

Spoke to a Coventry fan yesterday he said they will be above us in a year or two.

Of course i called him a dickhead but i could actually see that happening if this clearing in the woods doesn't go asap.

52 minutes ago, Spoony said:

He has made me utterly disinterested in Villa. It’s a complete circus. It has stopped being about football and I’m sick of having to hear about how screwed we are and cuts and selling our best players and being utterly stagnant. What’s the point of supporting Villa???

I’m done until this crap is over. What’s the point of supporting a team “through thick and thin” when it’s only ever terrible, it’s out of our control, we don’t even matter and we are just watching some alleged billionaire destroy his new toy because he doesn’t get how it works?

I’ve never felt so detached from the club and it breaks my heart. I think right now I despise Xia more than Randy. Randy cocked up but he at least knew when to call it a day...

I know the feeling, pretty much where i've been. smh

He hasn't sold the Brookvale car Park yet has he?  He has mortgaged it though by looks of it.  If he sold it, where are the thousands of people that park there going to park - or is he expecting us to have no supporters . It all makes me so mad and very, very sad. 

14 minutes ago, Hev said:

He hasn't sold the Brookvale car Park yet has he?  He has mortgaged it though by looks of it.  If he sold it, where are the thousands of people that park there going to park - or is he expecting us to have no supporters . It all makes me so mad and very, very sad. 

He's loaned against it's value, as he has other things. A piece of land next to BMH to be used for the new part of the training complex. It is very much his MO now. We need this f**ker out as quickly as possible

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, sidcow said:

The question still remains about the additional shares created.  I just have to keep pinning hope on this meaning something.

The shares were created to convert debt to equity In line with point 11 of his 'open letter' Basically debt restructuring.

"11. I have made significant investments into the club and all loans provided up to 31st May have now been converted into equity as part of the club’s compliance with FFP rules"

Debt-to-equity swaps are common transactions in the financial world. They enable a borrower to transform loans into shares of stock or equity. Most commonly, a financial institution such as an insurer or a bank will hold the new shares after the original debt is transformed into equity

https://www.thebalancecareers.com/what-is-a-debt-to-equity-swap-1290541

What we don't know is who the bank, insurer or institution is that hold the new shares.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TRO said:

Question is......has HE actually got any.

He seems to be just a front man for somebody or other?

I think that's a secondary issue, even if he has money it doesn't appear to have been headed our way.

18 minutes ago, TheEgo said:

The shares were created to convert debt to equity In line with point 11 of his 'open letter' Basically debt restructuring.

"11. I have made significant investments into the club and all loans provided up to 31st May have now been converted into equity as part of the club’s compliance with FFP rules"

What we don't know is who the bank, insurer or institution is that hold the new shares.

Probably the Chinese government

2 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

Probably the Chinese government

If the Chinese Government were secretly backing Xia, they wouldn't be letting him embarass thrm by making a royal f**k up of it all. He'd of been given more cash or allegedly disappeared in China. I know their were rumours of Chinese involvement when he first bought us, but I'd say that was more wishful than anything. 

• Like 3

Thanks to @TheEgo and @blandy for shedding some light on the situation.

That's about as much positivity as I can muster in this thread.

On a brighter note, head over to the Things That Piss You Off That Shouldn't Thread in Off Topic for a laugh. Apparently one of us has Aids @Amsterdam_Neil_D.

Edited by A'Villan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TheEgo said:

I’m not confident the premise of your question is completely right. In terms of Villa, FFP etc. an owner can convert debt to equity (Randy Lerner wrote off all his loans to villa this way). If a bank was to do have done similar, then that bank would now own a percentage of villa and that would get announced. So basically I don’t believe that has happened at all. What’s happened is that TX has converted loans to shares. It is likely/possible that the funds used have come from another company in China, ultimately, but it’s Xia who invested the money

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AshVilla said:

Spoke to a Coventry fan yesterday he said they will be above us in a year or two.

Of course i called him a dickhead but i could actually see that happening if this clearing in the woods doesn't go asap.

Inspirational.

I have been working at an exhibition at the NEC this week. I saw a guy who I swear was the Good Dr, I walked up to him and kicked him in the balls!

It wasn't him, now I'm at Steelhouse lane...

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, jim said:

I have been working at an exhibition at the NEC this week. I saw a guy who I swear was the Good Dr, I walked up to him and kicked him in the balls!

It wasn't him, now I'm at Steelhouse lane...

There's nothing good about him.

3 hours ago, Pitman_Pod said:

Didn't Batman drag a crook kicking and screaming back from China to have justice served? If we had a whip round do you think we could hire him? Failing that, what are the A-Team up to these days?

giphy.gif

Â