Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

For those of you who can be bothered to register at www.waccoe.com and want to check out how we ran our campaign against Cellino from our message board, have a read of these threads for a few ideas about getting your Xia out campaign going.

Edit: apols for rules breach - apparently I can't post links without including quotes of material.  Didn't realist that was a rule here.  Don't want to spam you with endless content.  if you want direct links to the content PM me or @hooter :) 

Edited by WaccoeOnline
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, TheEgo said:

More debt for our club/Xia Some land around the are of VP used to raise capital. #AssetStripping

Is it like in a game of monopoly when someone keeps on mortgaging everything in the hopes of landing on free parking?

Edited by snowychap
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, snowychap said:

Is it like in a game of monopoly when someone keeps on mortgaging everything in the hopes of landing on free parking?

Exactly that. Although landing on free parking doesn't exist in football. 

@TheEgo in your view is there anything happening in terms of a takeover or is this absolute cockwomble going to hold on until there is nothing left ?

its been very quiet on the takeover run our front the last week.

Edited by dukes

1 hour ago, dukes said:

@TheEgo in your view is there anything happening in terms of a takeover or is this absolute cockwomble going to hold on until there is nothing left ?

IMHO he isn't a willing seller because he won't get his money back, he is hoping someone will become.a.minor investor to prop up the club while he tries to work out how he can move forward.

1 hour ago, mykeyb said:

IMHO he isn't a willing seller because he won't get his money back, he is hoping someone will become.a.minor investor to prop up the club while he tries to work out how he can move forward.

If he seriously thinks that then he must  be on crack.

Why would anyone with even half a brain put a investment in a failed state of a football club owned by a bloke that nobody is sure if he has actually any money, or have any access to money at all?

• Like 2

No one is going to invest as a minor shareholder to let someone who has overseen our current situation keep control ..at this point ,given we are selling off car parks to keep afloat anyone interested in us will just wait it out until we go into Administration and pick us up for a quid 

• Like 3

Xia says he doesn't want to sell, but he will need to sell players to stay within FFP rules.

The sad thing is that Grealish, Chester, Kodjia, Adomah, Hogan etc, etc, would be worth a hell of a lot more if we had a new owner who didn't have to sell players in order to run the club. Xia's fire sale will halve the real value of our assets, and that half of their real value will disappear immediately to pay Xia's creditors.

Under a new owner we could sell our better players for their real worth only when the full price was met. We could then reinvest that money in building a young vibrant team. In a few short seasons we would have a team that could challenge for promotion again.

The fact is that the man doesn't have a pot to p*ss in. He doesn't currently have two halfpennies to rub together, so when Xia says that he is taking these measures for the sake of the club he is talking bullshit .... he is prepared to hock everything including the kitchen sink to give himself enough time to turn everything Villa related into cold hard cash! He is looking after number one despite the fact that he must know he is destroying Villa in the process.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, dukes said:

I have already asked The Ego about his posts hinting at `takeovers' and `big news' but just a deafening silence on those subjects.

England fans have nicked Don't Look Back In Anger. 

They can keep it an all, right now I'm looking forwards with anger. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Deisler123 said:

There is a website dedicated to that purpose - a lot of articles written by different people trying to reveal some ‘wrongdoing’ from his past, some even covering his personal life. The controversy, although not quite verifiable, has been there for years. 

That approach does not seem to work unfortunately.

I think a lot of pressure here in the UK might make a lot more noise. I've read all that stuff over the last few days and it casts the view of a 'fantasist' and a 'chancer' which sadly i think that's exactly what he is. Ultimately to Villa's undoing. I hope now England are out of the WC that the media take a closer look and do some honest and reliable reporting. 

9 hours ago, dukes said:

Sorry bud, not going to get involved in speaking about any of that stuff. This place is very unforgiving, I'll leave it to others to share what they may know ?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Nabby said:

No one is going to invest as a minor shareholder to let someone who has overseen our current situation keep control ..at this point ,given we are selling off car parks to keep afloat anyone interested in us will just wait it out until we go into Administration and pick us up for a quid 

Dead right, we can all see this, we can all understand this apart from one man. @mykeyb is also correct though when he says that TX isn’t a willing seller. Whether it be due to a stubborn attitude or, more likely, a certain (unrealistic) value required in order to pay back original investors, TX will make this whole process long, slow and painful. Never has the phrase ‘death by a thousand cuts’ been so perfectly apt. 

• Like 2

Â