Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

And to think people say that he is worried about "losing face" in China. This guy is offended by everything and ashamed of nothing. We need another OTDO74 moment to show our displeasure, before it is too late.

Edited by Villa_Vids

Anyone know any good contacts on twitter or emails to chinese media outlets we can alert them to this fraudster bringing their country into disrepute. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, villabromsgrove said:

Xia always had a plan B, so he didn't lie to us.

Problem is that his plan B was apparently to asset strip both players of any value and even property, if we didn't get promoted in two years.

What a nasty little chancer he's turned out to be!

The club will be a complete shambles when he's done with it. No assets, no decent players, no hope. 

• Like 2

走出夏

" Get Out Xia" banner.

alternative:

庸医

"Charlaten" 

or maybe :

你说谎的推特不合身的西装穿着

"you lying tweeting bad fitting suit wearing conman"

Edited by dounavilla
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, dounavilla said:

走出夏

" Get Out Xia" banner.

alternative:

庸医

"Charlaten"

你说谎的推特不合身的西装穿着

What's the cryptic emoji version of those? 

Edited by villa89

35 minutes ago, dounavilla said:

走出夏

" Get Out Xia" banner.

alternative:

庸医

"Charlaten" 

or maybe :

你说谎的推特不合身的西装穿着

So now hire all the ad signage around Villa Park with unflattering photos of him and those slogans

1 hour ago, KSV said:

Anyone know any good contacts on twitter or emails to chinese media outlets we can alert them to this fraudster bringing their country into disrepute. 

There is a website dedicated to that purpose - a lot of articles written by different people trying to reveal some ‘wrongdoing’ from his past, some even covering his personal life. The controversy, although not quite verifiable, has been there for years. 

That approach does not seem to work unfortunately.

Edited by Deisler123

1 hour ago, KSV said:

I don't think the country gives a shit. He is **** up Aston villa here, not man utd

15 minutes ago, Nabby said:

The league gave Cellini a ban from ownership , need them to do the same here I think force Xia to sell up 

We will be nothing more than a shell at this rate …

They eventually banned him once he had a live (ie unspent) conviction in Italy, even then the appeals process can see it drag on for many, many months.

Unless you can find a criminal record, for a crime above a certain threshold, I don't think you'll get much help from that prick Harvey.

Edited by hooter

25 minutes ago, hooter said:

They eventually banned him once he had a live (ie unspent) conviction in Italy, even then the appeals process can see it drag on for many, many months.

Unless you can find a criminal record, for a crime above a certain threshold, I don't think you'll get much help from that prick Harvey.

I'd say his original suit was borderline criminal.

3 hours ago, eholm said:

This must put an end to the fallacy that TX is only selling players to meet FFP. He clearly is doing it to fund the basic running of the football club or else a swift admin will follow. 

There is no doubt, IMO, that the FFP line is being used as a smokescreen to cover the major issue of this fraud not having enough cash to even meet the day-to-day running costs of the club. I fully appreciate that we have significant FFP obligations to meet but let’s not kid ourselves that TX gives a shit about that at present; his sole priority at this moment in time is to keep the Club solvent....and he is very quickly running out of options to do so. He simply must sell ASAP. 

This.

• Like 3

Â