Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

52 minutes ago, Si. said:

"7. To be clear, to meet FFP we need to player trade. No shareholding sale of any size will contribute to meeting FFP. We must reduce costs and increase revenue"

This to me indicates we will be selling our big players. Sadly.

Yep. And then we can praise him for saving us. 

7 minutes ago, Reivax_Villa said:

He also indirectly said that the sale of Grealish and Chester will not help our financial situation.

That means no sale of big players?

Read item 7 again. 

• Like 2

Basically he has spun the fact that the back room staff are leaving the sinking ship on a daily basis, and trying to make out it was always part of his master plan. The man is a fraud from head to toe. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Farlz said:

At least he's been honest I guess, worst bit of all that is Bruce 100% staying

No, the worst bit of all is that we have to sell lots of players to meet FFP. 

Even if you don't rate Bruce - perhaps especially if you don't rate Bruce - 'Bruce with no money' should be considerably more frightening than 'Bruce on a similar budget to last season'. No manager is going to do brilliantly with the half a squad we're going to go into the season with. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

Basically he has spun the fact that the back room staff are leaving the sinking ship on a daily basis, and trying to make out it was always part of his master plan. The man is a fraud from head to toe. 

who else except round and some medical fella have left? did i miss something?

Unless i'm reading number 7 incorrectly that means we're going to be selling our players and on that alone Xia can **** off.

You do not come into a football club of any size, financially **** them over and then sell their best players to make up for it.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, daggy_333 said:

Wyness the CEO?

backroom staff generally refers to the coaching team hence my confusion

Edited by tomav84
  • Like 1

Bruce stays, we're going to have to sell players, we aren't replacing the people that have left. 

Ouch.

Converting loans to equity sounds better - I notice he's said we have no "bank loans" are we in debt to him, or his companies - where is our debt if it's not with banks, or has he cleared it?

I genuinely hate the guy for what has he done to our club.

Not only is his short term thinking the reason why were in this shit situation but he is going to add insult to injury by making me watch another season of this shite bruce ball.

Can we just go into administration now and be done with it.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Bruce stays, we're going to have to sell players, we aren't replacing the people that have left. 

Ouch.

Converting loans to equity sounds better - I notice he's said we have no "bank loans" are we in debt to him, or his companies - where is our debt if it's not with banks, or has he cleared it?

We've a couple of fellas who became adept at picking apart loans until they were eventually traced to the BVI, at which point sadly they become invisible.

The fact he said "bank loans" rather than "debt" should be a mighty alarm call fellas.

Â