Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Vancvillan

Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, TRO said:

I would suspect many at the club have no idea either.....management have a habit of not sharing damaging news.

They just expect you to turn up and work , until told not to.

Well, they probably know if they haven't been paid. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ViewFromT2 said:

I think Tony is frantically trying to find some money in China as we speak. If he doesn't I imagine he will sell anything that we still own. The next 2 or 3 weeks could be the end for this club.

 

Alternate wording ?

Or someone could just buy the club and we get better?

Might be naive of me but I think anyone predicting the demise of Aston Villa Club has been a depressed Villa fan way too long.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Or someone could just buy the club and we get better?

Might be naive of me but I think anyone predicting the demise of Aston Villa Club has been a depressed Villa fan way too long.

 

It's rare that we agree ;)

But on this, we do.

 

People stirring the pot making claims (unsubstantiated) that they know this that and the other, I swear it's just to wind everyone up.

 

If there was such a thing as an intelligent SHA fan, now would be a great time to join this board and pretend you know all kinds of shit just to wind people up......not saying that's what happening but it would be a great time for it......of course, it's nigh on impossible as you'd need to find a nose with the intelligence to work a computer first and foremost.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, terrytini said:

As you’ve had a bit of stick can I say I for one welcome your Posts on the subject. We may or may not be in a total mess ( I think we definitely are) but whether we are or not it’s good to see whatever information and opinion is out there ( from whichever perspective ). Why anyone would criticise that I’ve no idea.

Thank  you, I appreciate that and conversely I've enjoyed reading your posts in the Steve Bruce thread all season. You speak a lot of sense

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, dounavilla said:

I appreciate you can't reveal your sources, but why on earth could you just not say what you have heard? Genuine question. I'm not trying to ridicule you. Some might believe you and some wont, I can't see the harm either way.

Because the whole 'ITK' thing is a nonsense and just not worth the hassle. I've had grieve just for my opinion haha!! It's just a personal decision mate. Only reason I mentioned hearing things personally is I was asked were I've looked for info etc!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, villarocker said:

We were in debt to Lerner at the end though. Debt is debt no matter who you owe it to. 

Couldn't disagree more. There is one thing the club being in debt to it's owner with no interest (which incidentally RL payed off) and then there is being in debt to a bank with interest and a set deadline on when it's repayable and consequences if not paid. Like chalk and cheese mate. Bit like you borrowing from your folks, or some dodgy guy in the pub. "Debt is not debt no matter who you pay it to" sorry bud.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Rob182 said:

Maybe I’m splitting hairs here, but I see Deputy Chairman as being very different to Vice Chairman. Vice Chairman is second in command, whereas the Deputy Chairman may as well be the guy that fetches the biscuits and makes sure that the Alexa doesn’t run out of batteries.

I think you're splitting hairs ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, ViewFromT2 said:

If anyone's interested, I came across this blog late last night:

https://villaleaks.com/

It's written by the bluenose that created a similar blog uncovering the depths of crap that Blues have been in since Carson Yeung took over. To be fair, he really seems to know his stuff when it comes to chinese business. No idea who he is, but I would stress that in my opinion he isn't wallowing in our downfall or taking the piss, it's a genuine blog and I think he may well uncover some information over the coming weeks. He has removed the comments feature for obvious reasons.

3 articles on there so far, all very interesting.

He's a knowledgeable guy, spoke to him several times on twitter via DM and hasn't got an agenda to piss take or like you point out he isn't loving all this and 'reveling' in our downfall. I'd say to keep an eye on it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Omg, I wish people would stop saying “you’ll hear more soon”, “trust me”, “I know people at the Villa”,“believe me”, “it’ll get worse” etc... you all know sweet f*** all so stop trying to sound like Detective Frost with your ‘definitive’ posts.”My cousins mate knows Howard Hodgson” so what? I once met Mark Bosnich and Doug Ellis on the same day. The link? We both know nothing about what’s happening inside Villa Park. 

It could very well go that way but trust me and believe me, you don’t know for sure that it will and you all sound like dozy self important twonks.

Careful with those 'trust me's and believe me's' you could end up sounding like a dozy self important twonk ??

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

@TheEgo I’ve had my dinner and chilled out a bit since earlier ?

Haha!! fair enough matey, we all have our moments ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

It's rare that we agree ;)

But on this, we do.

 

People stirring the pot making claims (unsubstantiated) that they know this that and the other, I swear it's just to wind everyone up.

 

If there was such a thing as an intelligent SHA fan, now would be a great time to join this board and pretend you know all kinds of shit just to wind people up......not saying that's what happening but it would be a great time for it......of course, it's nigh on impossible as you'd need to find a nose with the intelligence to work a computer first and foremost.

Don't get me wrong mate i'm not trying to insinuate that things are good.

However the narrative being pushed that we are weeks away from no longer existing is far fetched to say the least IMO.

As you said we know nothing for certain and it's to the point where (Scum fans) as you rightly pointed out are having a field day trolling Villa fans and they are taking the bait.

Our meltdown actually doesn't help whatever the plight might be.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My biggest concerns are this rumour of borrowing against the club because big tony can't get what he wants value wise for the club. Worrying times indeed. We need to get back to basics and refresh this club..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry if this has been covered but I’ve not been on here due to starting a new job.

Wasn’t Xia due to meet with a representative from the football league last week? I’m sure I read that they wanted to see how we intended to fulfill our obligations this coming season but not heard anything else? 

If ive missed any other news / scandal / sh1t storms please let me know.

I doubt there’s any good news to share.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TheEgo said:

Thank  you, I appreciate that and conversely I've enjoyed reading your posts in the Steve Bruce thread all season. You speak a lot of sense

only when he agrees with me.?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hope you’re all enjoying the World Cup. I am. I think Var has improved it too. Wonder if Tony is watching any games. 

Im afraid thats about all I can add to this thread since my last post.  

The wait goes on. 

Edit: ps. Wyness is a crook. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, London Villa said:

Sorry if this has been covered but I’ve not been on here due to starting a new job.

Wasn’t Xia due to meet with a representative from the football league last week? I’m sure I read that they wanted to see how we intended to fulfill our obligations this coming season but not heard anything else? 

If ive missed any other news / scandal / sh1t storms please let me know.

I doubt there’s any good news to share.

It wouldn't be......would it.....nah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Hope you’re all enjoying the World Cup. I am. I think Var has improved it too. Wonder if Tony is watching any games. 

Im afraid thats about all I can add to this thread since my last post.  

The wait goes on. 

Yeah, its great.....it picks up possible penalties...... that would normally be missed.

Ray Charles  would have spotted Harry Kanes rugby tackles.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Deadly Doug has the money from when he sold the club to bail us out.  His son is not short of a few quid either after selling Aston Manor Brewery.  I can see them buying us if Tony wants to get out.

Sure there will be a few interested parties should the shit really hit the fan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, S-Platt said:

Deadly Doug has the money from when he sold the club to bail us out.  His son is not short of a few quid either after selling Aston Manor Brewery.  I can see them buying us if Tony wants to get out.

Sure there will be a few interested parties should the shit really hit the fan.

I can't....I think HDE had a fortunate escape, to come out with money.....ours probably....He won;t get in to that again.

Rarely does a big lottery winner, do it twice.....or a Bank Robber, do the same Bank twice.

Edited by TRO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...
Â