Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

1 minute ago, TheEgo said:

Potential Breaking news (don't shoot the messenger its off a guy I trust on Twitter) off the back of today's meeting. 

Steady the ship

Implement cost cost cutting measures

player sales and fund the club short term

Buyer sought and sale will happen ASAP

Talks with buyers underway 

So as I said in other posts, I expect a sale and the Companies House filing to show outside investment OR debt to shares for a new owner (as Lerner did) Fingers crossed this is right. 

Just read elsewhere that Xia is very keen to get the hell out of Aston Villa. He knows he has dropped an almighty clanger here....

looks like he's going folks !   

Just now, Hoof hearted said:

Lost me at Twitter pal.

Haha!! this is potentially significant. Ties in with what I've heard (yeah yeah I hear you say ha) We shall see today I'm sure. I've been told we have a buyer and this news off a guy I trust seems to indicate he's heard the same. 

• Like 1

Just now, hippo said:

Just read elsewhere that Xia is very keen to get the hell out of Aston Villa. He knows he has dropped an almighty clanger here....

Where is "elsewhere" @hippo? Razzle doesn't count as a legitimate source! 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, hippo said:

He is, desperate, so much so he doesn't even want to show his face in the UK. I think we are entering a NDA period and DD. Let's hope we have the right type of buyer for the club. I'll be honest I like what I read about the American, think he would be smart and run us properly (it may not be him though) 

Haha!! this is potentially significant. Ties in with what I've heard (yeah yeah I hear you say ha) We shall see today I'm sure. I've been told we have a buyer and this news off a guy I trust seems to indicate he's heard the same. 

Just yanking your chain mate, until it's on the official site I'm always dubious about any extraneous comments from ITKs.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TheEgo said:

Potential Breaking news (don't shoot the messenger its off a guy I trust on Twitter) off the back of today's meeting. 

Steady the ship

Implement cost cost cutting measures

player sales and fund the club short term

Buyer sought and sale will happen ASAP

Talks with buyers underway 

So as I said in other posts, I expect a sale and the Companies House filing to show outside investment OR debt to shares for a new owner (as Lerner did) Fingers crossed this is right. 

This would be a good outcome all in all, so long as it's not a British consortium headed by Simon Jordan. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hoof hearted said:

Just yanking your chain mate, until it's on the official site I'm always dubious about any extraneous comments from ITKs.

Best way to be bud, less disappointment that way :)

I've heard it from 3 separate people, all of who I trust. 

The thing is, I don't trust them. A girlfriend of mine has just spent 10 days in the same Mykonos hotel as Jack Grealish, he actually told her he isn't leaving, I don't trust her either! Like I say, until it's official my salt is well and truly pinched! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jareth said:

This would be a good outcome all in all, so long as it's not a British consortium headed by Simon Jordan. 

Yes indeed!! 'Could' be a consortium from UK though.........I say could as I've heard it may be, but equally not so who know haha!! Not I in the respect of details. 

1 minute ago, Hoof hearted said:

The thing is, I don't trust them. A girlfriend of mine has just spent 10 days in the same Mykonos hotel as Jack Grealish, he actually told her he isn't leaving, I don't trust her either! Like I say, until it's official my salt is well and truly pinched! 

I'm not trying to get you to trust me honest ha!! You're wise to have your approach bud. 

Lets get a tad of perspective - with those amount of debts the club isn't worth much. so sure there will be lots of interest.

I like the sound of the american geezer - but sadly I think it will be another eastern group.

4 minutes ago, Hoof hearted said:

How many girlfriends do you have?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, TheEgo said:

No no no no!! My info isn't from there everyone, before we all get angry haha!! 

Hippo what are they saying out of interest? 

Just that Xia wants out.

Â