Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

12 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I think this is being over looked. This is very worrying. 

How do we know this wasn’t the plan all along? Or was always an option, should we not be firmly sat in one of the automatic places.

Dear Tony Xia

Now you have swung the axe on the CEO for being outdated and shit, Can you kindly do the same with the manager for missing out on promotion.

Thanks  :thumb:

Fixed.

Edited by AvfcRigo82
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Rodders said:

thing is, I don't know if that's a joke or not anymore!

It's a **** joke either way. What a way for a 'successful businessman' to communicate. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Dear Tony Xia

Now you have swung the axe on the CEO for missing a tax bill, Can you kindly do the same with the manager for missing out on promotion.

Thanks  :thumb:

However, BBC WM now understands that the suspension of Wyness and the unpaid tax bill are in no way connected.

http://www.bbc.com/news/live/uk-england-birmingham-44317376?ns_mchannel=social&ns_source=twitter&ns_campaign=bbc_wm_956&ns_linkname=english_regions&ns_fee=0#post_5b16ca4f320cad0684d7ebbe

4 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

How do we know this wasn’t the plan all along? Or was always an option, should we not be firmly sat in one of the automatic places.

Why would that be the plan? With ffp an issue this season it wouldn't make sense for that to be the plan. 

Just now, Davkaus said:

It's a **** joke either way. What a way for a 'successful businessman' to communicate. 

Totally agree. Now is not the time for cryptic panto tweets.

Very serious issues that all need resolved fairly quickly.

1 minute ago, Eastie said:

So if wyness suspension is in no way connected to the tax  issue then what is he accused of doing ? 

‘The plot thickens ......

And why exactly did the suspension statement come out so abruptly after the HMRC news? 

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Eastie said:

So if wyness suspension is in no way connected to the tax  issue then what is he accused of doing ? 

‘The plot thickens ......

Being an incompetent t**t

• Haha 1

The suspension is simply to cover up for the good "Dr." as image/reputation matters an awful lot in China and it's obviously got nothing to do with him...

Luckily the good "Dr." is not an asset stripping private equity type...

We are Aston Villa or are we Coventry in disguise...

“However, a source close to the club insisted on Tuesday that its board was "confident of making a substantial tax payment within days".

But, but, but .... Xia is supposed to be a billionaire!

A threat by HMRC to wind up doesn’t appear out of the blue. This must have been going on for many months  

It stinks to high heaven  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, sharkyvilla said:

It's **** depressing, whatever is going on.  I'm starting to hate being a Villa fan.

Don’t worry mate - we will all still be here long after those clowns are gone - we will be back although it may take a while .

• Like 1

Has he been suspended for calling the Dr out for being a potential fraud I wonder. Wouldn't surprise me at all. No faith in Xia now whatsoever and he just seems to be attract negative rumours regarding his wealth. Turd  

i reckon the best thing that can happen now is for Xia to foot the tax bill some how or another and then sell up so we can start the roller coaster again.....

....and when it does i, like thousands of others, will still be on it regardless.

Just now, thabucks said:

Has he been suspended for calling the Dr out for being a potential fraud I wonder. Wouldn't surprise me at all. No faith in Xia now whatsoever and he just seems to be attract negative rumours regarding his wealth. Turd  

Sky reporting that he was suspended after telling Xia that we either pay the tax bill, or the club goes in to administration.

Which sounds like the kind of crazy bullshit you expect from an authoritarian regime. 

I'm curious on what the current position of our Finance Director is? When the CEO goes the FD often steps in as interim, however if there is something wrong/dodgy going on with our finances it's the FD's fault and they should have been suspended to.

Â