Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

2 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I could organise one.. but it will have little following it appears as everyones still a Bruce believer it appears!

Describing myself!! .. play the game Limpid.

A bigger laughing stock than we are already becoming Ruge.. really!???

By accepting the same shit week after week?

Very constructive response.

Forget I said anything folks.. lets just accept what shit is being fed to us continuously and keep liking it. 

Not long until we are completely ****... but hey.  It's now deemed accpetable to some how shit we really have become!

I'm not saying Bruce should still be in a job, but protesting is taking it a step too far, imo. Tony will know the discontent that's been brewing and I'm sure he will make what he believes will be the right decision. Believe me, things can get a whole lot worse than they are already. Weren't having a go, I just think a protest is not what we need right now. We have no divine right to go up, but the expectation level at this club right now is high, and rightly so. 

7 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I could organise one.. but it will have little following it appears as everyones still a Bruce believer it appears!

Describing myself!! .. play the game Limpid.

If you think that protesting is the way forward, then start a protest. You have no idea how many might get behind a protest if one existed. Taking posters on VT as a reasonable sample of the fanbase would be crazy. I doubt it's even reflective of the opinions of VT readers let alone the average fan.

Anyway, it's off topic in this thread so start a new one if you want to discuss protests, or even just to ask for someone else to do the work for you.

5 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I'm not saying Bruce should still be in a job, but protesting is taking it a step too far, imo. Tony will know the discontent that's been brewing and I'm sure he will make what he believes will be the right decision. Believe me, things can get a whole lot worse than they are already. Weren't having a go, I just think a protest is not what we need right now. We have no divine right to go up, but the expectation level at this club right now is high, and rightly so. 

Absolutely Ruge, but the sentiment of some (not yourself) is that this shit - that we have witnessed since Oct - is deemed as acceptable by some.

Protesting maybe infact OTT.. but how else do you get an owners attention outside of the two muppets obviously brainwashing him into thinking everything is all roses, to let him know the club he owns is infa t a pile of shit ran by two idiots who don't have a clue and managed by a time warped fossil.

It frustrates the **** right out of me and makes Doug Ellis look competent.

7 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I’m not sure he will know the discontent to be honest - villa are a small slice of his business interests and as ceo its wyness who needs to be aware of the situation and act - xia pays people well to look after his assets so it’s time for Keith to stand up and take action 

3 minutes ago, limpid said:

If you think that protesting is the way forward, then start a protest. You have no idea how many might get behind a protest if one existed. Taking posters on VT as a reasonable sample of the fanbase would be crazy. I doubt it's even reflective of the opinions of VT readers let alone the average fan.

Anyway, it's off topic in this thread so start a new one if you want to discuss protests, or even just to ask for someone else to do the work for you.

Thanks Limpid...

When shall we start this then?   ;)

1 minute ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Absolutely Ruge, but the sentiment of some (not yourself) is that this shit - that we have witnessed since Oct - is deemed as acceptable by some.

Protesting maybe infact OTT.. but how else do you get an owners attention outside of the two muppets obviously brainwashing him into thinking everything is all roses, to let him know the club he owns is infa t a pile of shit ran by two idiots who don't have a clue and managed by a time warped fossil.

It frustrates the **** right out of me and makes Doug Ellis look competent.

Last season was written off. This season we started bad, and I honestly believe Bruce was very close to being sacked. The football for the most part has still been dull, even in our decent run we had. Now the shit has hit the fan again, because we are not getting the results. I think floating around the play off area is what's kept Bruce in a job, and what will still keep him in a job. It's obvious tony does not really want to sack him, and I don't think he will unless things get worse and we end up cut adrift of the play offs. I don't think a protest will get off the ground, and it won't work, imo. 

5 minutes ago, Eastie said:

I’m not sure he will know the discontent to be honest - villa are a small slice of his business interests and as ceo its wyness who needs to be aware of the situation and act - xia pays people well to look after his assets so it’s time for Keith to stand up and take action 

He will know, but as you say, he's got bigger things on his mind, so it won't have his full attention.

1 minute ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Last season was written off. This season we started bad, and I honestly believe Bruce was very close to being sacked. The football for the most part has still been dull, even in our decent run we had. Now the shit has hit the fan again, because we are not getting the results. I think floating around the play off area is what's kept Bruce in a job, and what will still keep him in a job. It's obvious tony does not really want to sack him, and I don't think he will unless things get worse and we end up cut adrift of the play offs. I don't think a protest will get off the ground, and it won't work, imo. 

Protests will not work in my opinion , wyness is more likely however to take notice if he personally comes in for the sort of flak that tom fox did .

i remember Ellis  once saying it’s not chairmen who sack managers  it’s the fans , once they turn on the people running the club then action is usually swift against the manager . 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Very constructive response.

Well it is constructive. You're moaning that nobody has organised a protest.

But you've not done anything about a protest yourself.

If you feel so passionately about it then what's stopping you doing something?

otherwise like limpid said, you're just moaning about yourself.

Â