Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

Not doing a good job at all as far as I'm conceded. Demonstrating a lot of naivety and has not hired the right people to make decisions, hoodwinked by buffoons pretending to be 'football' people. I think this club is a financial time bomb ready to explode on 5th May 2018 when this club fails to get promoted.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss
  • Like 2

I want him to hire a manager who has a philosophy around how we play, and I don't care if we spend 3 years in the Championship implementing it. 

If we go up under Bruce playing this type of football we're just going to come back down again. You can't get promoted from the Championship without scoring a lot of goals. We look like we have no idea how to do that. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, AshVilla said:

I wonder how much longer he's going to ignore what's going on the football pitch or keep listening to those who are giving him the wrong advice.

Lose on Saturday and I'm sure the attending fans will remind him how bad things are. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AshVilla said:

I wonder how much longer he's going to ignore what's going on the football pitch or keep listening to those who are giving him the wrong advice.

Wonder if he will be there tomorrow, as soon as we go 1 down he'll soon see/hear exactly what people think

7 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Lose on Saturday and I'm sure the attending fans will remind him how bad things are. 

I fear if we are set up negatively and concede first then the natives will become restless - will be interesting either way .

24 minutes ago, Eastie said:

I fear if we are set up negatively and concede first then the natives will become restless - will be interesting either way .

Yes, sadly the return of the toxic atmosphere looks likely to return.

would love to see the crowd turn their backs on Bruce and call for it to end. 

How Norwich are setup and playing at the moment.. they are going to make it very very difficult and I am predicting 0-0 or an away win on Sat.

Daniel Farke has a great unit assembled and I actually fancy them to get promotion this season.

He is this seasons 'David Wagner' for me.

So much for our so called 'Football people' at the top.

This club has not got a **** clue on any level and it is just one complete shambolic embarrassment on all levels.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AshVilla said:

Well the chaps he has running the show signed off £12m on a player last season without doing any research, and that same team are now sanctioning a move to a divisional rival with I guess only the benefit of saving a few dollars on his salary.

That alone should spell the end for these fuckwits.

Blame Bruce.. Sack Bruce

Next manager comes in... and it will be another 50/50 divide.. 

How about we setup..

FC Villa of Aston.. ran by people who pay this current club millions to make constant **** ups season after season.

It really takes the piss now!

1 hour ago, Eastie said:

If we sit back, give the ball away, just try and get down the flank to hit crosses to a player who likes it to feet when we do have it etc. Then go a goal down, I'd expect VP to go in to a livid torrent of abuse. Bruce's pre-match presser has pretty much guaranteed it to be fair.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

How Norwich are setup and playing at the moment.. they are going to make it very very difficult and I am predicting 0-0 or an away win on Sat.

Daniel Farke has a great unit assembled and I actually fancy them to get promotion this season.

He is this seasons 'David Wagner' for me.

So much for our so called 'Football people' at the top.

This club has not got a **** clue on any level and it is just one complete shambolic embarrassment on all levels.

The 'football people' always get it. Yet lets look at the people you're labelling shambolic idiots. Advisors to big Tone.

As far as im aware our football people are....

Steve Round

Ian taylor

Sir Brian 

Mr Wyness

3 of those have played more football than you've had hot dinners. The other has worked pretty much exclusively in football.

2 of them are our own.

Just to clarify. Its these people you're pointing your pitch fork at??

1 minute ago, villan_007 said:

The 'football people' always get it. Yet lets look at the people you're labelling shambolic idiots. Advisors to big Tone.

As far as im aware our football people are....

Steve Round

Ian taylor

Sir Brian 

Mr Wyness

3 of those have played more football than you've had hot dinners. The other has worked pretty much exclusively in football.

2 of them are our own.

Just to clarify. Its these people you're pointing your pitch fork at??

I'm sorry.. are you their solicitor or something?

Â