Sign in to follow this  
Vancvillan

Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Our Dr is a fraud!  I've just read the above quote in a fortune cookie from our Chinese takeaway!!    Update - although my wife's one says something about a bird, a basket and a heart :ph34r:.   Make of that what you will.  

1 minute ago, Barney_avfc said:

Any ideas guys? 

Is the money and the weight how much we and Man City are paying each in wages for Hart?

12 minutes ago, Barney_avfc said:

Any ideas guys? 

It means - I may be a self made millionaire and own a massive football club but I can be quite annoying sometimes.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Barney_avfc said:

Any ideas guys? 

It means someone's fell asleep on the keyboard whilst logged into the good Dr's Twitter account ;)

• Like 2

I love the fact he adds to the entertainment and intrigue of transfers. Football is an entertainment industry and he certainly adds to it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Barney_avfc said:

Any ideas guys? 

1 hour ago, Barney_avfc said:

Any ideas guys? 

Talks have been done now paused, A time/date has been set to weigh up the deal for yes/no decision. 

• Like 4

Does anyone else wish that he wasn't quite so vocal? I know getting comments from RL was like getting blood from a stone, but we seem to have almost gone to the other extreme with Dr Xia. I'm not saying that he shouldn't say anything, but surely there is a middle ground perhaps?

48 minutes ago, Stockport_Villain said:

I love the fact he adds to the entertainment and intrigue of transfers. Football is an entertainment industry and he certainly adds to it. 

What's entertaining about silly emoticons that tell us nothing? Sorry to be a killjoy guys but as I said before love the doc but can't stand the silly transfer riddles. 

9 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

What's entertaining about silly emoticons that tell us nothing? Sorry to be a killjoy guys but as I said before love the doc but can't stand the silly transfer riddles. 

People like deciphering clues. Simple.

2 hours ago, Barney_avfc said:

Any ideas guys? 

Waiting on a decision by x date to see if Harte will come, then we will discuss wages and see if can be done.

Whoever changed the language setting on Dr Tony's PC to WingDings... Please change it back.

46 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Just ignore them then.

That would too simple though what would people bitch about then ;) 

Sign in to follow this  

Â